Sold / Found Coby's Many Things Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump! No one?

Bump! I'm gonna lower the shipping prices becuase it is lower.

Bump. Lowered prices. Please make offers. Could use some stuff for the Savage. Maybe some motors for my starter box, and maybe some ZX-5 stuff.

Bumpin' it. I might add some GPM Racing Savage 25 TVP's if I get some new ones. Will also add other Savage things if I replace them/ if I have any unneeded spares.

Bump. Added Savage TVPs.

BTW: Don't look at the answers on my homework! No copying.

Bumping it! Everything is still there, unfortunately... Please let me know for LOWER PRICES!!! I can negotiate things.

what all would come with the TT01 ??

would you be interested in a trade for a RC plane ??

It has a few hop-ups such as: Full ball bearings (What I've heard from the previous owner), and an aluminum prop. shaft. It also comes with the Tamiya stock can. I did a bit modding where the engine mount is by Dremel-ing a bit on the case, but it does still fit normally. Comes with many extras like springs and spare parts from Tamiya. The only part needed is the servo mount. I can also include a Kyosho Motor and ESC.

Thanks for the interest, but I'm not really a plane guy. I tried a plane simulator at my LHS and I sucked. I would probably crash it the first try also. But LMK if you have any other offers :D.

Bump. Lowered price on TT01.

Guess I'm keeping the TT01 :D. I fixed it up. Anyways, buyer backed out on FF12. So it's still up for sale.

Added more stuff like my beloved MTX-3.

TTT. Anyone?

To The TOP! No one? LOWERED PRICES.

Lowered again...

Lowered price on MTX.

Bump. May have more PSP things up since that seems to be the craze right now.

Bump. Camera sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.