Sold / Found Coby's Many Things Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohmygahitscoby

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Closedasd

Last edited:
I am totally interested in the Midnight Club: Dub Edition for the PSP. $10 is fine with me. Looks like no manual, right? Otherwise the game is fine and playable?

Last time I played it, it was fine. I'll test it though to make sure.

BTW: More things going to the list :D.

I may be interested if you have more PSP gear or games.

I did find Ape Escape, NBA, and Tony Hawk Underground 2 remix. I did also find some movies. I also have some of those soft cases for the PSP.

I may be intersted in Ape Escape. If Candyman, doesn't get NFS DE I wil take it.

LMK

Jon

Don't worry Jon, NFS is definitely coming here. I bought my daughter a PSP for christmas and NFS is near the top of her list. So consider it sold.

Fill me in on the Tony Hawk game, too. My daughter loves skateboarding...

I've been playing midnight club DUB edition, and I have to say it's way better than I thought it was going to be.

Sorry for the long wait guys. For some reason, I can't find my charger. I used it a week ago =(. Once I find it I will test all of the games.

I also have Initial D for the PSP. The best drifting game I've ever played. Only thing is that it is in Japanese.

Edit: Good news. I found the charger :D. I ran a quick race on Midnight Club and it worked fine. I can take a video for all of you if you want. LMK.

Last edited:
initial D !! I am very interested.LMK!!!

Jon - I'll let you know about Initial D by tomorrow.

AJames - I have Hitch and Kung Fu Hustle for now. I think I have more, I'll let you know.

Bump! Candyman got Midnight Club and Tony Hawk Underground 2 Remix. Rest is still there. I'm still trying to find a game for Jon2, he also claimed Ape Escape.

BTW: Would anybody be interested in original Xbox games?

Actually, never mind on the Xbox games. They're so scratched up I don't think they can even be played anymore. Any other people for games? I'm shipping today.

No one for the other games?

Bump. I got some new stuff up like RC things.

If a mod can change the title to : Coby's Many Things Sale!

I'd be happy. Thanks!

Morning bump :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.