Sold / Found Coby's Many Things Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowered prices.

What xbox games do you have? I see that you said they're scratched but what games? Alot of scratched discs can be salvaged.

Bump for the RC things and games.

Thanks Jon :D.

I have some XBox games such as:
MGS2 Substance (Fun game if you want to get the whole MGS timeline)
Spongebob Squarepants!
Dark Summit
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x
Tony Hawk's Underground
Project Gothem Racing
Rainbox Six 3 (Definitely the best shooting game I've played for the XBox besides CS.)
Midnight Club 2

Tell you all what. Since these CD's are scratched up (Or tried to be fixed with a DVD cleaner, which maybe made it worse), just pay 5 shipping (+1 dollar if you're getting two games) and I'll send them to you.
LMK if you want pictures of the conditions.

BUMP! Added a camera. Great for parts or great as a repair project.

Bump. Lowering prices right now.

Prices dropped again. C'mon guys, I really need some money. I might have some Savage wheels and hexes up if Racer 1966 doesn't take them.

Anybody have a video distributor amp that they can sell/trade?

Bump. Updated :D

That receiver charger looks like a Futaba, and it's probably got one plug for the receiver and the other plug is most likely for charging the transmitter. My 3PK came with a charger that charges the transmitter and receiver pack at the same time like that.

Yeah, it is a Futaba. The guy at the LHS told me to not bother with that plug but never told me what it was for. Thanks for the info :D.

whats the onroad bodies cut to fit? body post and exhaust holes?

All of the bodies are 190mm except for the BMW. BMW: MTX-3, R34 - TT01, Porsche and WRX - E. RS4. The BMW is the only one with the exhaust hole. $15 for each body (Or maybe I can fit two bodies into a box to reduce prices, LMK.

The guy at the LHS told me to not bother with that plug but never told me what it was for.

I can't believe how many guys at hobby shops have no clue. That's a great feature. One plug goes to the Tx and the other to the Rx. Major time saver and no adapters to lose.

Last edited:
Definitely. I bet if I were to work their I would be the employee of the month forever. Lol. But still, if I did have a Futaba Tx, I would've gotten a new charger if I didn't know what that plug was for.

BTW Guys, my sister is also wanting to sell her broken camera (Same brand, kind, and type) because there is also something wrong with her lens. So LMK if you want to buy it. I have a deal pending on this one that is posted.

I also found Ridge Racers for the PSP if anyone is interested. Also LMK. Thanks!

Bump.

Ridge Rider is unplayable due to trying to super glue back on the case XD. Anyways, anyone for the cameras?

I can also do a soldering service. I have a soldering iron, high-rosin solder, and some Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing. LMK. Thanks!

I'm also renewing all the pictures and adding some new things. The old pictures are pretty sucky.

Last edited:
Bump. Added new pics and my TT01 =(.

Do you still have the action replay and will it work on the DS lite?

Actually, I just tested it right now, and for some reason it doesn't want to work. Sorry about that. I still have everything else up though.

Edit: Subaru and Porsche bodies sold w/ PS2 reader.

Last edited:
Bump in the morning. Everything else is still there. LMK if you want lower prices.

Bump! Nobody wants a nice electric car / drifter? I was gonna use it for drifting but I didn't like the engine mounting because I couldn't figure it out with my Sidewinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.