AMain Presidents Day sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
38 percent off certain name brands
https://www.amainhobbies.com/presidents-day-sale-holiday-shop-promotional/c28829

Only thing I can see getting is a xr10 Pro 21.5 combo for my soon tt02 but nah I don't got the money.
Associated B74.1 carpet kit is 350 bucks from 499
Associated B6.4 / D kits is 350 from 399
Axial SCX24s for 120 from 140

Screenshot_20240218-162843.png

Last edited:
I was super tempted by the TA buggy, but I've seen a lot of marketing that makes me think the next gen is coming soon.

Probably should have bought it. I've never raced a buggy. Which means I could have a highly tuned state of the art buggy and the local pros would teach me a lesson with a knock off buggy and square wheels.

I have a B74.1D, which I got it black friday 2022 (for 300 bucks) . They do have the B74.2/D kits now which are a bit updated. Newer stuff is rarely on sale.
Most of the older Associated kits like B74, B74.1, B6.3 and B6.4 (if they still have stock left) are majority marked down to try and get rid of them all and bring the new kits in. Been wanting to get a 74.2. But I been looking into another 74.1 and a few older B64s. Mainly looking for a car to kept nice as a racer, and another as like a track basher or convert it into a 4wd mini truggy.

Last edited:
Back