Anyone have a enduro24? What kinda mods you do?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, put 1080 esc and dumbo receiver and BOOM, this thing is a little beast even with the small tires on.
I think I like the smaller tire look better.
Will probably order the furitek esc tomorrow, PAYDAY!!!! and if enough 💵 deadbolt 24 too
IMG_3721.jpeg
IMG_3722.jpeg
IMG_3720.jpeg
, lol

IMG_3723.jpeg

Been looking at the .7”, gonna need a variety anyways. I was hoping to get some that look similar to whats on my dads truck, the rims.
But if I can’t, probably will go with rc4wd.

I don't know anybody else that makes .7. RC4WD came out with those for their 1/24 Trailfinder truck. But I never really looked around.

Boom Racing makes some killer 1.0 wheels that would look really good against your black truck.
https://www.boomracing.com/wheels-amp-hubs-tires-inserts/wheels/10-beadlock-wheels

And check out their beadlock tool kit. Why have I not seen that before? @Doom!
Don't look at me, I haven't been to their site in quite a while. I have ordered from them before, they ship quick. :)

Don't look at me, I haven't been to their site in quite a while. I have ordered from them before, they ship quick. :)
No idea how it works, but I think I'm going to order one to try out.

image.jpg
image.jpg

If I were to cut and shorten wires it fits like a glove. Took a little configuring, last night I just threw it in to run it, today found how it could fit.
It’s coming out though, furitek pro is on the way!!!!

I wish I could find a FMT24 body, I might just have to buy the truck, if I want it that bad. Lol

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be cool if there was a wheel visualizer program for RC.
You choose your rig and then choose your wheels.
I actually used to fo that for people on a Mustang forum with Photoshop.

I thought about that myself. Our local tire shop has a program like that for their wheels.

Last edited:
Well, you know what they say about tiny tires.
No wait, sorry, that's tiny shoes.

^^^^^ sings Dream Weaver

Back