Anyone have a enduro24? What kinda mods you do?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about the barely walking around.
If I were closer to ya, I’d give ya a hand with it.
I am hopeful that my kid picks up the baton one of these days and gets into it more. But right now Roblox and Oculus get most of his free time 😜

I am hopeful that my kid picks up the baton one of these days and gets into it more. But right now Roblox and Oculus get most of his free time 😜
I’m sure he will, he has a pretty cool dad that has lots of rc toys, also boys love toys no matter the age. Lol

I’m sure he will, he has a pretty cool dad that has lots of rc toys, also boys love toys no matter the age. Lol
He is a strange kid. He only played with his toys a few times, then got bored with them, ever since he was a toddler.

He is a strange kid. He only played with his toys a few times, then got bored with them, ever since he was a toddler.
Lol, yeah my kid is somewhat the same. Now his girlfriend takes his free time. 😂
But he will be back someday. Rc never leaves the blood. 😂
I’m living proof. 🤪

Made a plate for electronics. While waiting for parts to come in
IMG_3753.jpeg
IMG_3756.jpeg
IMG_3758.jpeg
IMG_3759.jpeg
IMG_3760.jpeg

Made a plate for electronics. While waiting for parts to come in
IMG_3753.jpeg
IMG_3756.jpeg
IMG_3758.jpeg
IMG_3759.jpeg
IMG_3760.jpeg
The center dogbone made it hard to mount battery where I wanted to, was trying to mount right against rails like WF said. So found this metal sheet laying around and thought 🤔 I could cut and shape that to fit. I like it, and may try to get it a little closer, I thought there might be a little flex with it. But none, so I should be able to tuck it right up close to the dogbone, tight as I can get it.

Last edited:
IMG_3763.jpeg

Finally broke the drive shaft in the front, installed the injora metal driveshafts. Both are front driveshafts for a scx24, they fit nice.

Skid plate for bumper, lol
I'm getting bored waiting on parts. But it works pretty good, probably keeping it, unless I do away with bumper all together. Could probably still use it. But I like the look of the bumper, also helps for not tipping over on some of the downhills, and the skid plate helps with not catching on corners of bumper.
IMG_3779.jpeg
IMG_3780.jpeg
IMG_3781.jpeg

Skid plate for bumper, lol
I'm getting bored waiting on parts. But it works pretty good, probably keeping it, unless I do away with bumper all together. Could probably still use it. But I like the look of the bumper, also helps for not tipping over on some of the downhills, and the skid plate helps with not catching on corners of bumper.
IMG_3779.jpeg
IMG_3780.jpeg
IMG_3781.jpeg
Broke another body mount today. Also waiting on those to come, just got the plastic ones for now. But definitely going to brass at some point. Or making my own.
Got plastic ones just because it came with new frame rail pieces, just for a reference on the shock towers, if I decide to make them.
Also looking at making it clipless body mounted.
I want to do this if possible to all my crawlers.

Last edited:
I love that you have completely made this your own. 😍
Thanks, definitely not done. 😂
I haven’t really made everything permanent yet, like soldering, just because I want to wait to see it against scx24 in stock form maybe, 🤔 well close too stock, I did lose the drag in stock motor, but it didn’t have much anyways. Then w will upgrade the scx24, and as I go, see if the enduro ever does any better. Not sure the way I will go with it. Just keep enduro24 like I will have it. Or start from stock, its very easy to flip back.
Guess I’m a bored individual. 😂
Definitely hooked on the 24’s 🤪

They are hard not to get addicted to. I want about a dozen more myself, but there's too many other things that need attention first.

IMG_3786.jpeg

Power hobby shocks, body, and shock towers came in today. Decided to keep body clips for now. Also need to sand some edges.
Taping body tonight before work. Then going to look at paint colors tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks,
I am pretty impressed with this truck, wish there were more upgrades for it.
This truck is the warm up for when I buy
an scx24. 😂

Back