Anyone have a enduro24? What kinda mods you do?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully it will get some people interested in the enduro24. Also help some with mods.
I also found I can switch the axle internals in the front with scx24 internals. And putting on hexes off scx24 on the rear with offset rims. To make it wider. It has different size wheel nuts than the scx24. Not sure if I will go that rout or not. It does pretty good as is now.

Thanks,
I am pretty impressed with this truck, wish there were more upgrades for it.
This truck is the warm up for when I buy
an scx24. 😂
If you contact Wendy Wang at Treal Hobby, maybe you can talk her into getting the engineers to design some stuff for it. She had them modifiy their +5mm wheel hubs a tad because of a problem I found with them. She's part of their sales team and is really great to talk to.

[email protected]

IMG_3789.jpeg

Ready for paint almost. Looking into a color match depending on cost. Dark Grey and black, to match my Zr2.

Looks great man. Much better than the stock body.

If you take some fine sandpaper and run around the cut line of the body and wheel wells it cleans up the furry edges quite nicely 😉

May get another body just for smaller tires that way it doesn’t need as much trimming.

IMG_3812.jpeg

lol, got another body on the cheap, thought might as well get the other style body, stripping paint tomorrow, 🤪

No aftermarket for them, switching out the plastic gears. This seems to be the biggest issue with it. But I still haven’t stripped them yet, they are in great condition still, and I have been kinda rough on it, also with big tires and making it heavier, I thought for sure it would’ve happened by now.
Probably tomorrow 😂

Yeah saw that, would be cool, the price kinda scares me though 😂
I do want to see this brushless.

Got all the fast eddie bearings in now and way better than the stock bushings way less play.

Back