Yet another RCNT Lottery - GS Storm Buggy (kit)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on everyone. Buy, buy, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuy....bye.

this is my first post after reading and learning for months. be pretty sweet if i win huh?

Man I wish they woulod hurry up and sell all the tickets I want to see who wins

is there still any left?

bryan

nvm i got mine, i am ready to win!!!!:yes: i havent ever won anything in a drawing so maybe i will this time. it would be so kool

brayn

Only a few more left now!

-Michael

Ship it to me

Alright people hurry up and buy up the rest of the tickets so that woodie can send me my new GS Storm. Seriously It would be sweet if I won though cuz of my Nitro MT just getting stolen. Later

Come on ppl... we are in the single digits now for left over tix.. get em while their hot.

Thomas

Broke down and bought one. One step closer now.

Make that 3 more.

Woodie, I can't remember, but do you email us our numbers before the drawing?

Originally posted by FlyinRazorback
Broke down and bought one. One step closer now.

Make that 3 more.

Woodie, I can't remember, but do you email us our numbers before the drawing?

Yes, you should get your numbers in the next 24h after you buy the tix.

Thomas

3rd one

Alright just bought my third one so we should be about to ship it to me time. :p

Only 2 left guys.....someone go ahead and buy them.

Can you ship it too me now!?! nevermind if the #'s haven't been sent to me yet, just send the buggy and we'll take care of formalities later :redbuggy:

Good luck everyone

Hey I know I say it's coming to me but good luck to everyone.

Re: Good luck everyone

Originally posted by newnitrofan
Hey I know I say it's coming to me but good luck to everyone.

You don't need to wish me luck. I'll be getting it even without luck. Read about my correct planet alignment a couple of pages before :)

Alright guys, here we go. Looks like I bought the last 2. Once Woodie gets everything all checked out we should be ready to go. So hang on to your hats. It's almost time to award me my new buggy....

Alright, never mind. I just looked up a few posts and realized I am mistaken. Well, we'll see what happens. I guess WoodiE hasn't updated the lottery yet so I don't have the last 2. But in any event it looks like we're about set to give this thing away...

I thought I bought the last 2 ... really, joking put aside. Broke down and bought 2 more since I saw the counter at 53. Check a couple of posts up :confused:

Interesting Diver. I could have sworn that yours said you bought the last 2. That's why I ammended my post to say that I was wrong. But now I don't see that yours says that. I wonder what the deal is....

I'm sure woodie will sort it out. Afterall he has the paypal receipts with the timestamps on em.

Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back