Yet another RCNT Lottery - GS Storm Buggy (kit)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just as the title says...You guys have asked for an 1/8th scale buggy, the GS Storm was one of the most requested buggies to be given away and we've answered...now's your chance at it!

-Michael

:bow: Another great lottery. This one is mine! :)

Lets show the truck guys how fast a 1/8 buggy will sell out! I'm in with three so far.

I'm sorry to inform you guys.. but the buggy will be shining next to my Associated RC300. So buy the rest of the tix quickly, so Woodie can send me my Storm.

Thomas

Last edited:
Yeah I could use a new buggy to replace the HPI Nitro MT I had stolen. Hope i win it but whatever good luck.

Just bought two.

Woodie, please no more lotteries, i'm a gambling addict, this doesn't help, you're gonna make me go broke! I'm trying to save up for a laptop!!!

It's all good though, I love the thrill of chance!

You know, I went to my LHS to see if they support any 1/8 buggies, and they don't :( ...I think when I win I can put up with mail order.

holy cow! a storm pro! hmmmm.......three weeks after mine is stolen from my home, woodie posts a lottery for one. coincedence???????? I dunno..........

Oh hell, this time I even had to get in on the lottery action.

NA - I still want to smack him around for the Storm. I though all you guys wanted a Kyosho or a Mugen......

I do however need a buggy I can DESTROY! har har harrrr

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
holy cow! a storm pro! hmmmm.......three weeks after mine is stolen from my home, woodie posts a lottery for one. coincedence???????? I dunno..........

HAHA.. thats funny :) Was the box, where the buggy was in, stolen too? Disassembled and all polished up to make it look like new?

LOL - scummer - I'm winning the damn thing back! theives!

okay I'm in, but i know I'm not going to win. I don't stand a chance.

Just a little reverse psychology, the whole "it's mine, I'm gonna win it" hasn't worked for me yet, so we will see how this one goes.

I'm in.

I'm due to win big so don't everyone get your hopes up. =devil

Haha... i had chinese food today in the cafeteria and here is what my fortune cookie said:
"Luck is coming your way"

Well.. there you have it guys you ain't stand a chance.

Thomas

Originally posted by Scummer
Haha... i had chinese food today in the cafeteria and here is what my fortune cookie said:
"Luck is coming your way"

Well.. there you have it guys you ain't stand a chance.

Thomas

I had Chinese today also and my fortune said a storm is coming my way... I wonder what that could mean?? LOL

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!:w00t: I'm in for mine and when I get it, I won't have to hide my receipt from the wife!

Give up guys. I am in for 3 and one of these numbers is the one that is going to win. :)

All I'll say is that I have my tickets and I feel lucky....

And when I win it, I'm going to get a nice body for it. Paint a big picture of my ass on it. And send a picture to each and every one of you........

i just bought some tickets as well, thanks to mayhem for suggesting it. i seen on the top 100 r/c sites that rcnt also does give aways, what kind of stuff do you guys give away - like whole kits too?

WOW - I will say this, by the sheer amount of tickets being bought by individuals this is going to be a very interesting lottery.

31 sold already, not even a full 24hours after starting!

-Michael

Very impressive WoodIE. Come on guys keep this pace up and WoodiE can ship me my buggy by Friday. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back