Yeah, Its About Long Hair

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a hair cut and get a real job. Clean your act up and don't be a slob. Get it together like your big brother Bob. Why dont ya get a haircut and get a real job.:D

Get a hair cut and get a real job. Clean your act up and don't be a slob. Get it together like your big brother Bob. Why dont ya get a haircut and get a real job.:D

Dude, Really???????? I like Thouroughgood as much as the next guy, but.....

Just giving you some brown smelly stuff.

:hehe: I get enough of that everyday at work when you work with the public it kinda goes with the territory.

I tried growing my hair long in school, didn't work to well. My hair is so damn thick it looks like a big fro, without the curls. I swear there are Inuits and Japanese who are envious of my hair.

My hairdresser hates it though, says it's like trimming a deer. lol

This would be the 2nd REAL attempt to grow mine, and I am far passed the worst part, getting your bangs past the end of your nose. Even though my hair drives me nuts, I am DETERMINED to get a full blown ponytail.

So when we have our RCNT meet, I wont be the only long haired hippie lol.

I've had bangs down to my noose when I was (hair)modeling for my sister in law. It needed to be that long to do a Rick Roll. Ugliest hairdo I've ever had.

However weird it was, I did enjoy having 12 very pretty girls ask me if I would model for them instead. Even though I felt a little objectified.

Okay guys, is there a hair product that I can apply to my hair that will keep all the baby hairs and shorter hair length down at the same time have it pulled back without looking greasy or STUCK in place like gel or hair spray?

id like to know that myself....although i hate the feeling of any product in my hair....

I have normal length hair and I get it cut at a beauty college by really pretty 18 year old girls. I've been going there for 6 years and every one of them as well as the instructors tell me what perfect hair I have.
I wash, I condition with Suave which is 99 cents, and for the last 30 years I put Avon Skin So Soft in it while it's still wet. No more dry flyaway hair, no greasy look or feel.

20150723_115144.jpg
20150723_115037.jpg
20150518_124226-1.jpg

If I do a hand stand I look like a tree pulling his roots from the earth haha meet my dreadlocks! Had em just over 5 months and love the hell out of them.

Between my last update here and now I cut my hair short again then started over absolutly 100% untouched by clippers.

Uh, does the sign still say "long haired freaky people need not apply". lol.

When I used to dance men's fancy I used to have hair all the way to my belt, but I stopped having as much cultural responsibilitys (I was replaced with someone younger) so now I cut my hair every 2 months, at my barber for years, who always manages shocks me with terrible war facts/atrocities.....that he reads about.....worst 20mins of a hair cut that I have ever encountered.

Can't believe I missed this thread. I am an old school head banger, still got hair halfway down my back. I just don't see myself cutting it any time soon, been this way for many years and I see no reason to change it now.

I used to hair almost to my belt line, my wife would braid it in the morning so it wouldn't get caught in whatever piece of equipment I was working on that day.

Always said I'd never cut it, but never say never, it's cut as close as the clippers will get now, I buy it at least once a month.

Yeah mine is pretty long, mines been long about 15 years now. It was doobie brothers long until a few months ago when I cut about 10 inches off, it was down to the small of my back, now its just about halfway down my back. I keep it in a pony tail almost all the time, I use the scuncci hair bands with no metal clips, those will snag all the time. I use Pert plus shampoo and conditioner in one, never blow dry it.
Are you talking about your hair or....

Yeah, he keeps his back-hair braided and in a ponytail...

Back