XRAY XB8 owners!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you... so you guys with this buggy... any parts brakeing? what have you broken so far and how? and what come in the kit besides jsut the buggy? do you get a case,tools ,ect.?

kyosho138 said:
thank you... so you guys with this buggy... any parts brakeing? what have you broken so far and how? and what come in the kit besides jsut the buggy? do you get a case,tools ,ect.?
why not ask a dealler they can tell you out right, but the tools that come with the kit are mmmmm real nice set, I've just sold my xb8 to a mate, but oooops i forgot to sell the tools with it, the receiver battery that come with the car is a nice touch but is basically not worth the heat shrink its wrapped in:(, the only thing that i had break was more wear but i did go through a few bushes , and weirdly enough bent and arm not broke, dont think I've ever seen an arm bend before now, are you looking for a pro level car kyosho or are you just looking for ammo to shoot at another top end?

i may be an exception here ...and cold weather may also be a huge factor but...i have managed to break 2 shocks on my xray

1 front and one rear....i'm not to sure but soon i'll have a k3 set on it and it will be all good....i knew from putting this kit together the shocks would be the weak link....

and the xb8 comes with the profit tools and the 1100mah reciever pack

actualyl I'm looking for another buggy... check you pms i have something to ask you mikeburgin

Check out the newest piece by Kings headz! There new Top plate, looks killer. Click on the XB8 at the top! KH

just got my king heads front torque brace in today....looks sweet...machining is top notch

sry probably sounded rude there.. please get some pics up.. i would like to see how those braces look with it..

kyosho138 said:
sry probably sounded rude there.. .
I thought you were giving me poop like everyone else about posting the rest of my build out pics.

I think I have a guilty conscience

probably hahaha.. why dont ya just give in :shrug:

FastEddy said:
I thought you were giving me poop like everyone else about posting the rest of my build out pics.

I think I have a guilty conscience

FASTEDDY! Have you driven that XB8 yet? I remember you said it was time for a shakedown but never hear how it went??

How did it drive and did you have any other cars to compare it too that day----Like MBX5, 777, K3 ect.....

138 I'LL GET SOME UP TODAY....nah it didnt sound rude to me

i think eddy just feeling a little self concious bout them pics...lol

eddy i just ordered the upper brace too

kp-410.jpg

That brace tucks right in there.
How long did shipping take?
With the holidays Ill expect mine to be late.
I looked at the upper brace but decided to hold off.

I lit the 8 up a few days ago in front of the house just so I could say I did. :p:
The weather and my daylight schedule haven't cooperated with my want to go fully test it on the dirt. I have a Storm Pro to compare it to.

Some day soon.........

Hey Husky,
Have you put the video together from CJ's this past weekend?

FRB I HAVE IT DONE BUT ITS 26.3 MB AND MY SERVERS ARE TO SMALL...to host it so if ya want it ill have to email it to ya....

eddy...yeah i shoulda waited on the brace but its ok i guess...it took bout 3 days(without weekend) to get mine...i ordered it on thursday and got it monday...it even comes with the extra screw....king headz is top notch in my book

husky can you email it to me too? [email protected] id like to see some racing since its been a while since I've gotten to do it myself.

Back