XRAY XB8 owners!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rather than email check it out here or in the RCNT video threads.....i finally got it hosted!!!!....peace....

video of 1/8th scale main from last sat.....

copy and paste this into your browser

mms://wms2.streamhoster.com/husky24tn/cjs.WMV

it should automatically open in windows media player

corradoPSI...razorback passed me on the last lap for the win...was an awsome race....notice my right front shock gets broken when i crash on the x-over on lap 3 or 4...it sucked but it didn't bother the car too much....nice to think with the x-ray you can break it and still finish...lol...i got a lucky break that everyone piled up....i had a good size lead is what saved me...lol

2 more vids to look at are here:

1)FRB'S NEW LIGHTNING TRUGGY

mms://wms2.streamhoster.com/husky24tn/TEAMLOOSENUTS.WMV

2)OPEN PRACTICE BEFORE THE RACES

mms://wms2.streamhoster.com/husky24tn/cjspractice.WMV

copy paste the links to your browser for them to work...should open right up in windows media player

Last edited:
cool indoor track, we dont have them over here in New Zealand, and the way the weathers been the last month its nice to see some dry dirt again

nice track husky. some good driving too.

really nice track.. where is that track at???

I like the rondabout crossingpoint in the first videogood idea

I like the rondabout crossingpoint in the first video good idea

I like the rondabout crossingpoint in the first video good idea

but I can't save the videos ????????????

Last edited:
what comes in the kit besides that car? i know it comes with tools and a battery back.. what else? carrying case?

kyosho it comes with a roll out track, 1000 dollar control, 10 spare tyres a BMW and a sexy blonde girl wearing nothing LOL what more do you want with a car, the throw ins are gimicks to get you to buy because you get this cool stuff with it, buy because the car is good not cause what extras its got

damnit, i got my track and control, but i got an Asian girl and a honda instead. stupid Xray and thier different packages from different markets. mine was a hong kong car.

i relize that... i was wondering what else comes with it.. is it so bad to know what you are reciveig before you recieve it? :hammer: man its bunna be a bitch carrying all that stuff home... maybe ill bust the BMW out before hand :smoke: haha

Last edited:
thanks for the comments on my driving...it was kinda tuff with the broke front shock but it still handled o.k. as for the track it is located in Paragould Arkansas...its pretty easy to find since paragould is only about 20,000 people strong....small town and the convient store people all know where it is....LMAO

as for the x ray's ...mine came with a VW bug and a red head...i sold the VW on ebay for 35.00 buy it now and the red head...well lets just say she "stays home sick alot"....lol

all jokes aside the xray is an awsome car...it comes with the hump pack the hudy profit tools and i would have bought one even without it...the car handles like its on rails.....peace

ok thats what i would like to hear about this thing:).... but I'm gunna open it before i get it so i get the the blonde and the bmw....and ill sell the blonde and keep the bmw so i can get back and forth to the track :cheers:

ill give ya $20 shipped for the blonde

she will match my asian girl nicely, i think ill have to try and pick up another kit so i can get a red-head and a Fiat or something.

its like McDonalds toys, i gotta collect them all!

thats the best offer i got! ILL TAKE IT!

I just got my King Heads front brace in the mail today.
I can't say as I'm to happy with it.... :(

The brace it self seems to be of good quality however the placement of the mounting holes are questionable. At first I thought I got a mis manufactured part until I looked closely at the photo shown above.

In order to offset the brace so it doesn't interfere with the drive-shaft they drilled and taped the holes close to the side of the brace. On mine, the hole is so close to the edge of the brace that it will without doubt brake upon any kind of considerable impact. The manufacturer should have beefed up the top and bottom of the brace to allow for more meat in these areas.

I'm disappointed in the design and will not use it.
brace.jpg

Last edited:
eddy ..i think you should send that back...mines not dead center...it looks a little offcentered in the pic but the car is at an angle...mines not that close to the edge like that... they should replace it for you...i would think...besides that i dont think there is enough stress there to break it...if there isn't enough to pop the ball ends off that come factory...just my opinion...

eddy,
thought u may need this in case you deleted your emails already...

If after receiving your package you should have any questions, please do not
hesitate to contact us. Please call us at 219-405-1024, or by emailing
[email protected].

Last edited:
so how's everyone doing with their cars?
.....hmm well 2 cents after running this car.. total of 15-18 minutes of actual running time,, and I've broken more parts on this thing than any other buggy,, so far not to pleased with this car... not in design but in quality of the car and it being able to hold up to being run.
i might just be cranky right now,, but I've already replaced two front turnbuckles , one time from absolutely no hit what-so-ever,,,
one L-Rear hub carrier, one L-Rear upper link, one R-Rear lower arm,, all the rear end parts just broke like a damn p.o.s.,, made in china,, losi car......
my exact words after the left rear hub and carrier broke and the wheel and universal went flying off,, "g*damn losi car" .. it's pretty bad when you view your new 1/8th scale buggy as a fragile little tinker toy....

so a total of 15-18 minutes and this thing is getting a serious thumbs down already.... ...............
there are kits made in taiwan , then there's the knock-offs of those ones made in china,, so far I feel the plastic quality on this thing is like a knock off of a chinese made car...

dastardly little slovakian bitch car so far... but then again,, just an opinion.. the track owner was there while I was charging the car and fueling up asking questions, etc,etc, his comment after the wheel broke off the car and went flying "where'd you get that big losi car".

-Will-
www.WilzWerx.com

Back