Wreckluse !!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's very helpful information. I was making a part for one of my projects the other day, and after cutting it 3 times, it was STILL too short.

another shelfqueen?

looks great chip!

Finally it's a roller !!!

100_2032.gif

100_2029.gif

100_2038.gif

100_2037.gif

100_2036.gif

100_2035.gif

100_2034.gif

i like a longer cab and shorter engine bay but that doesn't stop yours from being dead sessy.

nice work chip, great looking rig!!! what left to do, electronics???

oh lol i guess what it still needs panels and stuff still huh? is this just gonna be a shelf queen?

oh lol i guess what it still needs panels and stuff still huh? is this just gonna be a shelf queen?

It will not be a shelf queen, I have got to get it powder coated again and I am waiting on a working Warn winch from Germany.

Finally, I am getting back to work on my Wreckluse.
Chassis mounted Jr 8711 steering servo.
018.gif

Scaleoffroad working Warn winch in place and mounted.
017.gif

I just need to sandblast the chassis and get it powder coated silver.

you aren't worried that the 8711 will throw the chassis around if the tires get in a bind?

man i need to stay out of this forum and off of rcc, the crawler bug is about to bite me.

(i bet i could get a SICK crawler for the crt :) )

you aren't worried that the 8711 will throw the chassis around if the tires get in a bind?

man i need to stay out of this forum and off of rcc, the crawler bug is about to bite me.

(i bet i could get a SICK crawler for the crt :) )
Yeap sure could...... take your pick lol

Chip i hate to do this but I'm gonna have to report you to the admin. for stilling pics of my rigs!!! lol...
Glad you are back on this project man!!! THAT WINCH IS SICK!!!!

Chip i hate to do this but I'm gonna have to report you to the admin. for stilling pics of my rigs!!! lol...
Glad you are back on this project man!!! THAT WINCH IS SICK!!!!

Thanks SlowG, the winch is pretty badass IMO, pricey but sweeeeeet.

is it by chance from scaleoffroad???

Thats looking really nice! I like the wench set up to, be cool to see a video of the wench pulling the rig up a steep hill or some thing....

Thats looking really nice! I like the wench set up to, be cool to see a video of the wench pulling the rig up a steep hill or some thing....

Last edited by a moderator:
That first video was very life like, and dam cool too!!!the second one the guy seemed to be having issues, LOL!!!!!

Back