Wreckluse !!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well send it up to me, i'll run it, send it back, and you wont want it near your shelf queens.

If you are going for that real life look then you got to run it and get some dents in the sheet metal, a shelf is no place for a bad a$$ crawler like that, it deserves to be driven and driven hard!!!! IMO!!!!! LOL!!!

damn chip that thing looks awesome

what are u goin to do for the grill and lights?will they work and what not ?

If you are going for that real life look then you got to run it and get some dents in the sheet metal, a shelf is no place for a bad a$$ crawler like that, it deserves to be driven and driven hard!!!! IMO!!!!! LOL!!!

That thing looks bad as hell! I gotta get myself a crawler asap!
Thanks gus

damn chip that thing looks awesome

what are u goin to do for the grill and lights?will they work and what not ?

Not 100% as of yet I have a few options.

Since I started this build I have been looking for a grill that would look great on the Wreckluse. I haven't had any luck at all I made one from styrene which I didn't care for the looks. I also tried a Scale Shop grill and it did not like the way it fit. So a few days ago I made one from the same aluminum that I made the body panels from and after a little powder coat this is what I came up with.

103_0466.gif

103_0465.gif

I also built a 3rd interior, I like this one alot more. I just need to finish painting it and put in the shifters and seats.

103_0469.gif

103_0468.gif

103_0467.gif

man chip out of all your builds right now this is one of the best

i wish i could build a nice scale rig like this

great job keep the pictures coming

man chip out of all your builds right now this is one of the best

i wish i could build a nice scale rig like this

great job keep the pictures coming

Thanks man !!! :D

Market water???

looks good chip.

where do you get that little winch from

LMFAO!!!!! smooth Chip, very smooth.

You just keep getting better and better, I really like the look of raised panel on the hood, keep up the good work...

I got most of the electronics in today and put the body panels back on the shelf queen.

103_0471.gif

103_0476.gif

103_0477.gif

103_0479.gif

103_0481.gif

I also put the seats and shifters in as well.

103_0489.gif

103_0490.gif

The big toggle switch is the on/off switch. The two short switches will work the head lights, rock lights, and main power switch for the winch.

pretty sweet son.