Wreckluse !!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not issues, but with the winch holding the entire weight of the rig, when he released the winch, it would drop much faster. He looked like he was just protecting his rig from smashing on the ground if anything failed.

The chassis after powdercoat.

006-2.gif

007-2.gif

Sacleoffroad winch all mounted up !!!

005-2.gif

008-2.gif

009-2.gif

010-2.gif

011-1.gif

that looks so damn sweet Chip!!! but your "headlights" are miss shaped lol...

Thats going to look Bad Ass when your finished Chip....love the powder coating..

So what have you been doing today ? I have been build panels out of 28 gauge aluminum for my Wreckluse so when it hits the rocks it is like a real 1:1 smashing into the rocks, mmmmmmm can you dents ??? The Wreckluse came with lexan panels and I got to thinking that is not going to be fun with out dents. :hehe:
001.jpg

002.gif

003.gif

004.gif

dude that sounds sick chip!!! great idea for sure..

you aren't worried that the 8711 will throw the chassis around if the tires get in a bind?

man i need to stay out of this forum and off of rcc, the crawler bug is about to bite me.

(i bet i could get a SICK crawler for the crt :) )

lol you did get a sick crawler for the crt

Damm Chip you have done it again!!!!! now we just got to wait for you to finish this thing so we can see pics of it with dents in it, Now that will be cool Looking!!!!!

That's usually where you find a Sammy. You want a real Jeep, get a CJ or YJ! :p:
How is this Joe ????? :hehe:
010-3.gif

011-2.gif

012-1.gif

015-1.gif

013-1.gif

014-1.gif

I got the frame mounted servo all finished and the steering is complete.
016-1.gif

All the body panels are powder coated except the lexan hood

I'm very impressed chip, it looks mean as hell!!! looks like it needs a home at moab.

Back