Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cen f450 diff gear prep.

20240305_062207.jpg

20240305_074100.jpg

Last edited:
Feeling a little blue. Built my strc shocks up.

20240306_161634(0).jpg

Not sure it counts but cleaned tires on my buggy and SCT from the race last Sunday.

Last few days been wiring leds in these 3. The 450 I had to buy a light controller and a 2s 5200mah battery.

20240308_113223.jpg

Cleaned up the car and tires from all the carpet dust and made sure the shocks and all the parts are moving freely and straightened the side bars, after I got home from practice. I also changed the springs to stock springs and I factory reset the ESC. Gonna restart from the beginning and try again tuning the car some more early Tuesday before race night begins. I maxed out the timing and the motor didn't get too hot at all (warm, but not hot) so I'll set that back before race night. The car likes to spin out exiting turn 2 and occasionally entering turn 3. It's weird because my car seems to like the stock springs a bit more yet the stock springs makes the car chatter and hop like crazy. I thought for sure soft springs would make it better and it did soak up the bumps in the track so much better, but I feel like it made spinning out much more worse. Maybe it's just my driving lmao. For just a small oval track, it sure is difficult dealing with the bumps. Tire wear could be playing a role too, but I don't think it's time to replace them yet. I have softer tires on the driver's side. Yes the car has scratches, I've learned that it's unavoidable and to just deal with it at this point.

IMG_3822.jpg

Got both trucks fixed up today, doesn’t look like son will have a chance to tear them up again this weekend, we could run some boats in the yard right now 😂
You have a tractor... time to build a small pond for a small brushless boat. You wouldn't believe how much fun they are 😉

You have a tractor... time to build a small pond for a small brushless boat. You wouldn't believe how much fun they are 😉
I agree with the tractor and water but think he needs a mud pit to play in. 😆 the tmaxx is 4x4 after all.

Got the truck body for my LWB MT-10 project... got it drilled and ready for decals.

Pulled the nerf bars off the chassis so the body could sit lower.

Installed Exotek captured rods for the EB410.2 replacing the horrible pins that constantly slide out. Removed all of the electronics to install a new XR10 Pro and 6.5T setup.

I am attempting to install a set of Vitavon gear boxes, replacing my outdrive bearings, drive cups, and replacing the servo saver spring, tonight. I realize this is unrealistic but I'm going to try anyway. A Traxxas Sledge has a lot of screws.