When Good Cars Go Bad

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NASCARnut

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Post pics of the stupidest and ugliest cars you can find! (think ricers)

wierdo....
wacky_jap.jpg

this is too much.....8-0
pokemon_basket.jpg

(no ofense to you pokemon lovers out there!:))

013.jpg

001.jpg

This is just one of the stupidest things I have ever seen with wheels WTF are some people thinking
022.jpg

This guy is from oregon I think
024.jpg

More Oregon Mobiles
019.jpg

poor Mustang, why would anyone do such a horrible thing to a perfectly good car?:angry:

love the body work on the cavilier....wtf:dumb:

who would be dumb enough to put what are those smoke stacks on a mustang? The ATV is just gay. And that chevy i feel sorry for that thing.

puttin tha bling bling in that phat quad, how many homies I mean hunnies can I get with that whip, seriously though, the atv with the 20" spoked rims, I mean come on the rims probably cost more than the thing, and well well I just dont know what to say about the rest, but it probably had something to do with alot of drugs in those peoples lives, and I mean ALOT!

stupidjeep.jpg

IM004005.JPG

IM004008.JPG

IM004122.JPG

Last edited:
It's good to see a ricer getting CRUNCHED!:)

sweet! thats kewl the jetta gettin crunched:ha those jet cars look fake i bet they dont work just somethin they put on to show off.

that interior kicks ass too neon lights and other sweet things!

:naughty:
japvan.jpg

post-21-1041674453.jpg

$10 to the first person who guesses what it is:)

Heck, I don't even know what the top thing is. I'm talking about that poor car.:banana:

its either a lancer or a skyline

Back