Whats your dream car?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new GTO ?!?!?!?!!?

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1971 Detamaso Pantera. its the Ferrari Killer!!!:bling: :banana:

Whats the deal with all these chevelles and camaros, if you want a true to style classic musle car you get your self a Pontiac GTO!!!

Id take an old GTO any day of the week. But I'm awaiting my dealer to call with a price on this one!

pontiac.gto.500.jpg

Last edited:
Man you can't not love the distinct sound a Muscle car makes man you gotta love it.. on another note at the car show we have in town every year last year my uncle got permission from his boss to bring thier race truck, but it ain't just any race truck... were talkin a V16 diesel engine the exaust pipes are about 2 feet long with of coourse no muffler... well he fired that thing up and god was it Fu*king loud and the sound waves were awful everything was vibrating.... it was pretty cool then several other people started thier cars and were no match to this thing..... BTW The truck is called Joint Venture.. you might have seen it on modern marvels on the hist. channel and if you did the guy hiding from the camera with sunglasses on was my uncle...

I'm not to impressed with the new GTO. While the interior looks pretty sweet, the body reminding me right off the bat of a Grand Am or Grand Prix :-\

-WoodiE

The bad mobile:batman:

My dream car was a 72 Chevelle SS, 396. Had one.
My new dream is my 2002 GT Mustang (with TDC twin turbos ofcourse) When the Warrantee runs out on my Stang, the turbo's and forged bottom end are going in. Can anyone say, 670RWHP!
Not to mention the Tremec TKO tranny that I will have to drop in.
:banana:

Ok correction..... I want a 67 charger...

be quiet MOOK!!!!!!!!! J/K have you seen a gremlin???? go they are FUGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

really.. I feel sorry for them... spose you had one too huh??????

whatever-xmas-

Back