Whats up?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC48

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys,

Not sure how many of you remember me but I've been around this board before haha. Just like to say that I'm planning on getting back into the nitro scene. I'm thinking about picking up a savage pretty soon.

I've been busy lately so I haven't been around, but I just graduated college and have myself a job all lined up, so I might actually have the cash for these things again haha.

Anyway, hope to see some old friends around the boards.

Another junkie returns for a fix. :D
Good to see you back. We've gained a few and lost a few since you were here last.

Welcome back bro, it's good to see you posting again! Congrats on graduating and the new job.

Thanks guys. Seems like most of the new stuff is electric...too bad, nitro is the way to go haha. There isn't any rumors of a new model savage coming out is there? I don't want to buy one and have them come out with a new one right after and it seems like there hasn't been any updates other than the XL since I was last into the hobby.

seems like all the r&d went to the flux.

still hard to beat an SS with an OS.30, cen diffs, midtank, LST 2 Shocks and CNR brakes!

i miss my first savage now. :(

I see thanks for the info and yea it seems like all the new stuff is electric. Well I just picked up an X SS and and midway through building it now. Had a savage or two before lol, so I know that I like them. Great to be building one of these again.

My LHS had an X SS with the 5.9 but I've read it had some issues, plus it was over 100 bucks more for that kit so I went for the 4.6 kit.

Got a great sand pit area just down the street now so I'm pretty anxious to get this thing built.