whats a good electric on road car for bashing?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
if i wanted to just use it for bashing and maybe an occasional race, what would be the best choice? do any take packs? or do u have to use indivdual cells? is it possible to bash with a 1/12? or are they just for racing?

i would go with the TC3. absolutely without a doubt. maybe an electric rs4. depends if you get one of the new shaft drive . but for electric shaft is better as it has better power transfer and you use up less battery. also its better for bashing because of the whole pebble issue, get a peble in a belt and SNAP ! ... the 1/12 is a good basher, i have actually not heard of 1/12 being used for racing. more for bashing ,and the 1/10 for racing. a 1/12 batt. will last longer, i put some good links in your post about run times to good batteries for a good price ... if looking for a good motor, get a fantom or orion modified or even a stock would be good for you. let me know if i can help at all , i used to do just electric stuff.

wow, the only thing u see racing around here are 1/12 scales rc12's u can put a stick pack in the tc3 can't u?

yep, you can, theyre actually designed for stick packs

Yeah, chalk up another vote for the TC3.

Shaft drive kicks max ass for electrics(Although, I prefer belt's either way... screw the pebble theory, I ran a 4-tec on the stock belts for over a year, well, up until I threw a CV-RX in it... )

If you're just gonna bash it around, throw a 10T P-94 double motor in it, a Cyclone ESC, and a Sanyo 3333mAh 7cell...

Damn, it'll scream.

Back