Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Wendy's by me kinda sucks. They used to be really good. But anymore it's usually hamburgers that taste like they were made an hour ago, and soggy fries.
That's too bad. Not here. And the one I have to drive to does a very good job.

But, when you drive for a living and don't feel like cooking, another 20 miles (round trip) dismisses the craving you had.

That's too bad. Not here. And the one I have to drive to does a very good job.

But, when you drive for a living and don't feel like cooking, another 20 miles (round trip) dismisses the craving you had.
Yeah, it's ssd. I really like Wendy's. But the one near me gets a lot of bad reviews. In fact, every fast food joint near me really sucks.

The Wendy's by me kinda sucks. They used to be really good. But anymore it's usually hamburgers that taste like they were made an hour ago, and soggy fries.
Back when I ate there, the oil tasted like they got it from behind McDonald's. Because of the out of control price bs, I can't afford to eat out anymore. But by the end of the year I'll have an scx6. 😁🫠

Yeah, it's ssd. I really like Wendy's. But the one near me gets a lot of bad reviews. In fact, every fast food joint near me really sucks.
Same here. It used to be south of us. I watched it like a tsunami. Working it's way north. Aggressive people who can't drive and the run down businesses and soggy old chemical tasting restaurants followed. A few counties up and a few down are like that.

Hmm I do have some cookies & cream ice cream in the freezer...
Everything goes good with ice cream
images (5).jpeg

Pizza tonight 😍 but no frosty :(

I've dipped my fries in my shakes for as long as I can remember. The first time Mrs. Doom saw me do it she thought I was nuts. Well she was right but that's beside the point. 🤣 now she does it too.

Our closest Wendys is 46 miles away. Carls Jr. is 20 miles away but close to the Cancer institute I go to for my blood work.

At least it's sodium free and low calorie! You're not "fasting" for a hospital visit are you? That is worse than the treatment I think!
I'm fasting to live.
On a good note, my blood work came back in good shape, no need to give any blood for 3 more months.

Carl's Jr, see you in 3 months!!!!😃
That is the true part. I've decided breathing is more important than eating,
so back on my diet.

Hope you feel better and it gets better for you, sounds like its a step in the right direction.
With my health, sometimes it's two steps forward, three steps back.

Last edited:
It's been a long time since I've had flan. Man, that looks good!
If it's been that long you better treat yourself and get some soon! Highly recommended to reset any bad mood you may be in!!!! 😂👍 I am a big big Mexican food eater and every time I eat out Mexican food, no matter how much I eat, I always have room for Flan. 😎👌

If it's been that long you better treat yourself and get some soon! Highly recommended to reset any bad mood you may be in!!!! 😂👍 I am a big big Mexican food eater and every time I eat out Mexican food, no matter how much I eat, I always have room for Flan. 😎👌
Now I'm gonna have try it. I love Mexican food.

Back