Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WendysFrostyJohn-ShearerGetty-Images-for-Wendys.jpg

I told my wife I used to do that and she asked me if I lost my mind.
French fries and ice cream... can't beat it unless ya got a cheeseburger to go with it. Give me a cheeseburger, fries and a shake for my last meal and I'll be fine.

Dangit! Now I want a Frosty. Had a Wendy's right down the road. They tore it down and put in some no name bank. Lasted a year? Stupid. Now I gotta drive almost 10 miles. Sucks.

Love Wendy's. Everything under the sun. And tasted better than the other options. Then they added breakfast. Those sandwiches beat the others hands down.

Dangit! Now I want a Frosty. Had a Wendy's right down the road. They tore it down and put in some no name bank. Lasted a year? Stupid. Now I gotta drive almost 10 miles. Sucks.

Love Wendy's. Everything under the sun. And tasted better than the other options. Then they added breakfast. Those sandwiches beat the others hands down.
The Wendy's by me kinda sucks. They used to be really good. But anymore it's usually hamburgers that taste like they were made an hour ago, and soggy fries.

Back