What R/C's do you have...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by FlyinRazorback
1) Mugen MBX-4 XR Works w/ Rex P5
2) Mugen MBX-4 XR Works w/ OS RZ-v01b (back up car)

Those are some bad ass buggies. I am trying to put togther enough dough to get the MBX 5 by the end of the month. I will let you know when I get it and take some pics. I just kinda want a Losi XXXNT ADE also but I think the Mugen peaks my interest a little moore.

1 RC10GT RTR
1 HPI Nitro RS4 3 RTR
1 rather modified old-school Maxx... (with new OS engine thanks to WoodiE, to debut soon. The conversion is almost done...)

As of today..... lol

1st Gen. TMaxx
Losi XXXNT
Bolink Nitro Funnycar
:radio:

Originally posted by ImBroken
As of today..... lol

1st Gen. TMaxx
Losi XXXNT
Bolink Nitro Funnycar
:radio:

How fast does that funnycar go? I've heard they haul so much ass...but I never seen one running.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

as of RIGHT now, here is what i have

Nitro TC3
Electric TC3
Bolink Sport 2000
GS Storm
2nd Gen Tmaxx
Ofna Z10
Nitro Rustler
Losi XXT ( I can't FIND THE ONE PART I NEED!!!!)

Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen
How fast does that funnycar go? I've heard they haul so much ass...but I never seen one running.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

The funnycar is really quick... It's currently modded to fit an OS .15 CV. I'm currently trying to design a new steel chassis for it, to prevent the chassis flex. It pulls so hard to the right with that motor. I would guesstimate it reaching speeds of 50mph if I can keep it straight...lol

Originally posted by ImBroken
The funnycar is really quick... It's currently modded to fit an OS .15 CV. I'm currently trying to design a new steel chassis for it, to prevent the chassis flex. It pulls so hard to the right with that motor. I would guesstimate it reaching speeds of 50mph if I can keep it straight...lol

Wow...But 50mph...that isnt very impressive. My RS4 can hit low 40's. But hey...The dragster could probably go faster than you think. If you know a cop, tell him to clock it in for you. If you fix the torque steer, than youll probably hit higher speeds faster.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

1.old tamxx
2.new tmaxx (new pro 15)
3.electric rustler
4.what i think is a remnince of a serphant
5.some chassi that iam gonna put together over this summer for my summer project.

and some other si have no idea wha they are.

Thanks Humboldt. I'm curious to see the new MBX5. Let us know when you get it. I'm sure it will be a real performer. Looks like I'll have to wait until the end of the season to get it. :(

have a few.....

Tmaxx 2.5
Tmaxx ae .15
Tmaxx Picco 15 all aluminum
Tmaxx Stock

Emaxx stock RPM arms
Emaxx stock

E pede f1 pro reverse
E pede rooster
E pede rooster
E pede super rooster

Nitro Rusty AE .15 aluminum rear bulk, front and rear towers

Ofna Ultra LX Pro, stock

xxx-s graphite stock.

:w00t: :shrug:

I'm not adicted...:nuke:

second gen maxx...and a whole bunch of broken parts to go with it. want to get a mini..but I will wait a lil while.

Kyosho Outlaw Ultima Truck: Been stuffed and mounted. It's about 10 years old, and I got tired of having to replace gears everytime I ran it.

Kyosho Blizzard EP: Now wears a pickup body, and has the first generation Rooster ESC that I bought for the Ultima.

Tamiya 1/35 M60 A2 medium tank, converted to RC: Interesting what you can do with a couple hacked up servos, and a rebuilt transmitter.

Electric:
Ayk RX1200 x 2 1/2
Kyosho Optima mids X 2
Tamiya Monster Beetle
Nitro:
Hpi nitro MT
Smartech :redbuggy: which doesn't run too well :(

15 Clodbusters (most modified)
10 RC10L's
2 RS4 pro 2's
1 xxx-s
1 Kyosho Laser
1 OFNA Ultra LX Pro
1 RC10 T3
1 xxx-t MFE
2 Stampedes
1 MT
1 Super Blackfoot
1 Bruiser
1 kyosho Hanomag
4 original RC10s

:OMG: :drool: :bow: :bow: :bow: Bcat

I have a roller RC10T if you may be interested.....RPMarms, bod mounts, w/ beadlocks and Road Rages all round...

i justput together my new HPI NMT 4X4.. in under two days, body paintede and all :jade: :jade:

Back