What music are you listening to RIGHT now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved these guys back in the day. Been real quiet. Wasn't sure if they were even alive. Then I hear they'll be playing our MN state fair this year. Cool. Then today they hyped a song from their new album. Really? Not sure how I feel about it. It's growing on me but, stupid video.

Right now, off my stereo I'm jamming to...

White Zombie - More Human than Human

I also have a bunch of disturbed lined up and some other awesome hits. I love hard rock. :)
Holy moly. 29 years ago that song came out... now I really feel old. That song was one of the reasons I picked up a slide to mess around with. :thumbs-up:

You missed the whole story. Sure, not your kinda music. But at the end he explains everything. Guy's ben through a lot.

That was deep! I couldn’t get the video to load, but I pulled the lyrics. Ima check out the video later! That’s why I relate a lot to Chad gray.

That was deep! I couldn’t get the video to load, but I pulled the lyrics. Ima check out the video later! That’s why I relate a lot to Chad gray.
At the end of the video he explains the song and his life a bit. It's pretty crazy. It reminds me of Megadeth's Sweating Bullets, but a bit more cerebral.

Back