What Do You Look Like?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one more filing cabinet of threads about you, and as soon as I have all of it hauled out with a fork lift I'll have WoodiE unlock the door for ya.

I have one more filing cabinet of threads about you, and as soon as I have all of it hauled out with a fork lift I'll have WoodiE unlock the door for ya.
musta hauled it all out. I'm in.....haha. where's my welcome mat? J/k...its great to finally be a supporter.

It's the one by the bathroom that says, "Go Away!"

Hey! You look good in the green. All the newbie green guys have to clean the bathroom in the mod's lounge. Bring your own cleaning supplies.

It's the one by the bathroom that says, "Go Away!"
What a way to welcome someone. Pick on the newbie, whatever. I can deal with it. I'll just make sure i stay on the opposite side of the forum as you. :hehe:

Hey! You look good in the green. All the newbie green guys have to clean the bathroom in the mod's lounge. Bring your own cleaning supplies.

And don't forget to dust the old guy in the Lazyboy with no pants. That's Rolex and he gets upset when the dust on him gets on his Savage when he waxes it every other hour.....:D

At least you know your place. That's where the bathroom is.
ok, so the bathrooms clean and the old dude in the corner ain't movin'. I think he's dead man. By the way, who took a dump in the corner? I don't appreciate that man.

wait.............which corner? i took care of the north end, RCA said he'd take the south.

musta hauled it all out. I'm in.....haha. where's my welcome mat? J/k...its great to finally be a supporter.

one thing that i was told when i first went green, never go upstairs to the lounge. I've heard Rolex is up there washing clothes naked, and the clothes aren't even his. I don't know if this is true or not, but i'd rather not go up and fine out.:hehe:

one thing that i was told when i first went green, never go upstairs to the lounge. I've heard Rolex is up there washing clothes naked, and the clothes aren't even his. I don't know if this is true or not, but i'd rather not go up and fine out.:hehe:
Thanx for the warning.....:hehe:

100_3193.jpg

Not my best pic, but it is my best wny bass to date.....actually it's my wife's lol.

Bigbass.jpg

Back