What Do You Look Like?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and my girl...

l_2938489b300b406d8e2727d36b4c7db7.png

l_75aef5a9dbaa4ca3b494a14af35ddec5.png

l_ae2bf477302f22faaf9b9cec88573887.png

Sorry no Tats yet lol

Last edited:
Do you part that for work Brandon? :hehe:

lol I actually did part it being funny one time. I wear a hat 95% of the time so it dont really matter what my hair looks like for work.

711c6e67.gif
f6584965.gif
95d89e6f.gif
Seeings how everyone's sharing all this love, Lmao!!!!!! I'll throw in a few of my own. Me n my tatts!!!!

Last edited:
Its all in a matter of opinion. There's a lot of meaning here. As being in recovery tends to drill a pretty sick hole. Whether anyone passes judgement or not, to each his own. My demons from my wicked past....muaahahahaha!!!

Its all in a matter of opinion. There's a lot of meaning here. As being in recovery tends to drill a pretty sick hole. Whether anyone passes judgement or not, to each his own. My demons from my wicked past....muaahahahaha!!!

no your pictures aren't working, rolex made a joke... hehehe

Oh....no poop. My bad. Damn mobile internet. My appologies Rolex. Didn't know this junk wasn't working. I guess I've got an ad for Photobucket......starts with an f and ends with "you"!!!

Last edited:
use tinypic.com
Yea, I hear they work a hell of a lot better than that Photobucket junk. Not only that but I'm on a droid phone too. Sooooo, figuring this out ain't that much fun.:angry:once again, my apologies to ya Rolex. Clearly a case of a huge misunderstanding. First time my pics failed on me. Now I feel like a huge turd!!!!:(

Last edited:
Yea, I hear they work a hell of a lot better than that Photobucket junk. Not only that but I'm on a droid phone too. Sooooo, figuring this out ain't that much fun.:angry:once again, my apologies to ya Rolex. Clearly a case of a huge misunderstanding. First time my pics failed on me. Now I feel like a huge turd!!!!:(

Google Apps has a Photobucket App! Of course, you still have to log in every 90 days or they will stop hosting your pics...

Google Apps has a Photobucket App! Of course, you still have to log in every 90 days or they will stop hosting your pics...
yea, I've been using the Photobucket app. It's been working great so far. Quick question???? What's the deal with pay pal? I signed up for a supporting membership, still haven't heard nothing. How longs it take?

It takes awhile if you have a new account. It has to verify your credit/debit card and/or bank account. Usually takes a week...

Yea, it says pending till the 19th. I guess ill have to wait. Grrrrrrrrrr........looking forward to some of the new benefits though. Sounds cool. Thanx.

It takes awhile if you have a new account. It has to verify your credit/debit card and/or bank account. Usually takes a week...

I was up half the night, two nights in a row, trying to delete all the posts about you in the Chit Chat forum. Now I find out I still have extra time till you get the keys.
Good thing. I've only cleared out half of them so far.

I was up half the night, two nights in a row, trying to delete all the posts about you in the Chit Chat forum. Now I find out I still have extra time till you get the keys.
Good thing. I've only cleared out half of them so far.
keep shoveling em" under the rug, your lump will only get bigger and you'll never get rid of me. Too much info on this site to be wasting. Definately enjoying my stay.
:hehe:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to disapoint ya Rolex, but I think I'm getting closer to grabbing those keys. It says my account cleared the money through pay pal. Now what? Someone gotta hit a button or something? Lmao!!!

Back