What Do You Look Like?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hehe: Why, you wanna buy it? lol, no thats all me.

Yeah I like it in there, big enough for all my rc needs.

And ha ha hamz, u so funny. :D

Thats a very pretty name, Elika.

Hella sweet track too!!!!

It's a pretty bad !@# track.....

w1v2U9AoKPX80xePIZlRE-LTNKkooSdglI-RMleA4Sw0QlWF-F8tnxxk_BGGRUVfm7C36ZEKG5Ufv-hO--AXgb0OiA=s512

bcm-58xuxEcIQjzH1H7rTkEw04YIWdrJvCrriR6keuqbR-iQ6HZyudVtWbZTZIewjXPngpazHXFC9LqmtfDBoT8G1g=s512

Is yours bleached as well? LOL

bcm-58xuxEcIQjzH1H7rTkEw04YIWdrJvCrriR6keuqbR-iQ6HZyudVtWbZTZIewjXPngpazHXFC9LqmtfDBoT8G1g=s512

I bet its super fun running a track like that!

It's a good track. in fact a few years back they had the ROAR On-Road World/National (i cannot remember) Championship there. i have some videos somewhere of the track let me dig em up.... i'll post the DL links...

It's a good track. in fact a few years back they had the ROAR On-Road World/National (i cannot remember) Championship there. i have some videos somewhere of the track let me dig em up.... i'll post the DL links...

It was the 2006 ROAR Open Fuel Nationals.....

Video 1

Video 2

and IIRC you can do a youtube search for TSRCAR and you can view them in High Def now.....

Last edited:
i know, I'm a 14 yr old that should be outside right now, but nope, I'm a loser playing skate 3!!

Photo1.jpg

Skate 3 is out? Please tell me they didnt change a bunch of stuff and left it good like the second....hopefully they added the option to use a bike!

Lol is that Beans face?

Skate 3 is out? Please tell me they didnt change a bunch of stuff and left it good like the second....hopefully they added the option to use a bike!

yea, skate 3 came out tuesday, but no they didnt add a bike or it can't be called skate, lol, but they didn't change a lot, it's a lot better but very much alike. The graphics are great

yea, skate 3 came out tuesday, but no they didnt add a bike or it can't be called skate, lol, but they didn't change a lot, it's a lot better but very much alike. The graphics are great

when you get bored with it send it my way :D

Back