Wardo's thread.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZANDOR said:
Why Do You Even Care ThAT We As Contribtors Don't Care We Do It Because We Want To. No One Is Twisting Our Arms. So Why Don't You Just Leave It Alone?

See this is what i get blamed for.

Your point has been dead since somewhere around the 5th page.

I stated my case and what i had though. I guess I've thought wrong but you and others continue this "no one is aking you" BS.

I don't care if you are asking me for money or not, the place looks like it is doing well, when in reality it is not. My point falls somewhere in the middle of that.

When a mod or admin talks about the "several big boys" that are here and doing well, well you figure it out. :idea:

FastEddy said:
Actually, it has become extremely clear that Pony Boy only wants to mix it up.
He has shown that hes incapable of holding an adult conversation.

Have fun gentlemen.
Rumble...

I've held your adult conversation, not my fault you missed the post.

Wardo said:
See this is what i get blamed for.
When a mod or admin talks about the "several big boys" that are here and doing well, well you figure it out. :idea:

OK, Ill admit I'm wrong, Several medium sized boys.
The big boys are all on your site.

Wardo said:
I've held your adult conversation, not my fault you missed the post.

LMAO "the post"
You call 1 post an adult conversation?

Wardo said:
When a mod or admin talks about the "several big boys" that are here and doing well, well you figure it out.

We have figured it out. They have a good attitude in how they deal with our members. Therefore, we support them in turn, knowing that they are trustworthy.
You have convinced us all that you are a "know it all" Jackass, and we are dreadfully bored by your inane babbling bull poop.

FastEddy said:
What was I wrong abut?

You as in everyone.

I'll use that "several big boys" quote for a long long time though. :cheers:

Rolex said:
I'm with Lessen on this. I haven't run into such childish babble since last year, when I was 3.
Intellectual conversation is very stimulating. However, this is mentally stifling.

You love every minute of it, coming back for more, over and over. :boxing: :)

Wardo said:
I'll use that "several big boys" quote for a long long time though. :cheers:

I'm sure you will. You seem to have an unusual need to quote. I can only assume that this is due to your inability to form your own intelligent thoughts.

Rolex said:
You have convinced us all that you are a "know it all" Jackass, and we are dreadfully bored by your inane babbling bull poop.

Everyone note to never correct Rolex when he is talking out of his ass on a subject he knows little about.

Rolex said:
I'm sure you will. You seem to have an unusual need to quote. I can only assume that this is due to your inability to form your own intelligent thoughts.

Yes, when holding a bullshit session in a topic that has grown 8 pages in just over a hour or so, you quote what you are replying to.

From now on we should all just post our thoughts randomly so no one has a clue what anyone is saying, brilliant!

ZANDOR said:
So Wtf Is Your Point?

SO WTF IS YOUR POINT...

enlighten me I have read every post and I still don't get were your coming from

ZANDOR said:
SO WTF IS YOUR POINT...

enlighten me I have read every post and I still don't get were your coming from

Forget it, I guess the numbers I posted are too large for you to understand.

Wardo said:
Everyone note to never correct Rolex when he is talking out of his ass on a subject he knows little about.

They all know this. You're the subject. I know little about you, other than the more you introduce the 'real you' to us all here, the less I want to know.

YOU are the most pompous ass I have ever encountered, be it in a forum or in real life.
I am really beginning to sympathize with your situation, and can sense your loneliness and desperation in life.

Before I sign off, and say goodnight to my friends here, I just want to say, that if there's ANYTHING, anything at all that I said that might have offended you in any way, then from the bottom of my heart, just let me tell you that I don't give a poop.

No WTF is your point I have read all the posts and I still don't get it
Please explane it to me.. In detail.I want to no

Rolex said:
They all know this. You're the subject. I know little about you, other than the more you introduce the 'real you' to us all here, the less I want to know.

YOU are the most pompous ass I have ever encountered, be it in a forum or in real life.
I am really beginning to sympathize with your situation, and can sense your loneliness and desperation in life.

Before I sign off, and say goodnight to my friends here, I just want to say, that if there's ANYTHING, anything at all that I said that might have offended you in any way, then from the bottom of my heart, just let me tell you that I don't give a poop.

There is truth in your post. I need help. Goodnight.

Nice edit tool boy.

Last edited:
The point is that hes on the East Coast, Its close to 5am and hes still on the computer trying to argue a pointless point on an Internet forum.

You and I are on the West Coast and its close to normal bedtime.
I think Rolex was right. Hes just a lonely person that needs attention and the only way to get any at all is to get bad attention from people he doesn't have to look in the eye.

I truly feel sorry for him. I'm sure he has issues in his real life. This has driven him to be an antisocial person that hops from forum to forum till he gets booted.

I still want to no WTF his point is why can't he tell me botton line I wan't to no..

ZANDOR said:
No WTF is your point I have read all the posts and I still don't get it
Please explane it to me.. In detail.I want to no

Please please please, it's know.... :)

For the final time, just for you....(everyone please understand, i'm not beating a dead horse. He asked for this AGAIN.)

The site has 4 forum sponsors.

Forum sponsorship costs $40 per month.

$40 per month is $480 per year.

$480 per year 4 times is $1920

I thought there were banner ads other then the forum sponsors. i've seen game stop, a few online shops and RCX is up alot now.

Those are $10 a month (I think, don't care to go look it up)

Ad in any contributions and I came up with the $2400 number.

I did not think it cost more then the $2400 to run the site for one year.

I thought the site was doing well and could pay for itself.

I am no longer argueing that, haven't for many many pages.

I'm just re-explaining myself over and over..... :cheers:

Wardo said:
There is truth in your post. I need help. Goodnight.

Yes that's great now, edit my posts.

Can't debate what I wrote, then edit it. Good job fool.

FastEddy said:
The point is that hes on the East Coast, Its close to 5am and hes still on the computer trying to argue a pointless point on an Internet forum.

You and I are on the West Coast and its close to normal bedtime.
I think Rolex was right. Hes just a lonely person that needs attention and the only way to get any at all is to get bad attention from people he doesn't have to look in the eye.

I truly feel sorry for him. I'm sure he has issues in his real life. This has driven him to be an antisocial person that hops from forum to forum till he gets booted.
:spit:

Sorry, I've been working all night. Sorry about you having to wait here and there.

Why do you care how much it costs?
I just dont get it.

Wardo said:
Sorry, I've been working all night. Sorry about you having to wait here and there.

Didn't know they had Internet connection at 7-11

FastEddy said:
Why do you care how much it costs?
I just dont get it.

Slowest guy in town, no poop??????

I simply asked why a place that appeared to be doing so well, with all those big boys, needed a fund raising effort to get over the hump, that is all for the 40th fiddlesticking time. :)

I'm using the payphone in the parking lot.

It uses a USB to get my laptop on the net.

FastEddy said:
Why do you care?

Why should I give money without knowing the facts?

If I concider giving anyone or any org some money, i'd like to have an idea what is going on. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back