Rig of the Month Discussion thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t reply to the other thread
You post here I believe 👍
Oh wait nvm. You post the pic in the other one and chat on here
I don't have any nice pictures because my phone camera sucks.
Time to hire someone from JConcepts to take my pro photos 🤣

Last edited:
The rusty in the leaves is the best pic I have currently. Cause all the rest of the pictures in my gallery is all cars on workbench pics or pit space pics. 😐
I really.do want some pro pictures taken some time. Maybe would have to go to a big event to actually get them.

I really.do want some pro pictures taken some time. Maybe would have to go to a big event to actually get them.
Or I can get that really really expensive and poor quality new iPhone 15.
Maybe I should try for a GoPro or insta camera

The Rig of the Month contest threads are limited to photos only and not comments or discussions, this thread will serve as a place where everyone can chat, ask questions, or leave other comments for all Rig of the Month contests.

So with that, lets begin!
Noted! :)

You're fine boss and I've reverted your edit to the orginial post. Including short details or links more about the RC is perfectly fine.

What we don't want is someone posting a photo and other members then saying "hey that's cool" or "hey do you have a build for this" and then more replies with info, links, etc.

We want the contest to be contest entries (and yours is perfectly fine) and then use this thread to chit chat about the contests and entries. :D

iphones are the BEST!!!!!
I actually had a lady take a photo with my galaxy s7 that said it was better than her iPhone. That I agree with. This new s22 makes my dog have a 2 foot snout or my short fat friend is now tall and skinny. 🤣 I hate it at times.

For a good pic, I usually steal a still from a video.

20230408_161304.jpg

The Rig of the Month contest threads are limited to photos only and not comments or discussions, this thread will serve as a place where everyone can chat, ask questions, or leave other comments for all Rig of the Month contests.

So with that, lets begin!
Says I have insufficient something an can't post

Back