Rig of the Month Discussion thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. If I was really serious about winning I wouldn't have entered it without paint. Maybe next month.
I had to change the photo anyway as it was portrait orientation. Against the rules. Entered the 79LC instead. Sorry to those that voted for the Limitless.

If I put a set of great wheels and tires on her, I think I gotta chance this month:cheers:

women-beautiful-1920x1200.jpg

Hey @requiem33
I know you been to Adrenaline RC a few times. What tires work the best for their track?
For the indoor track most run JConcepts Ellipse (Silver/Green) or they run slicks. I haven't tried slicks yet but I might get a set for my buggy to try. The outdoor track is open now and I'm not sure what's going to work best out there yet.

Yea I had ellipses on mine. They were the first set of tires I got for my car when I built it up a year ago. Still have that set but they are worn down to slicks now. Traction is perfect. At The Track, at least.

Last edited:
@Tunedfrog has the best looking RC, I ever saw in my life. That Baja is sweet. Not putting others down, but sure looks fire to me. :cool: .

Hey @FREEDOM83

Firstly, awesome 80 mate. Looks great. I found your thread to see more photos. You should add a link to the thread, to your rotm post so people's can see it in full.

Secondly, Just in case you haven't noticed, your entry hasn't worked for some reason. If you look it's not in the running tally at the started of the rotm thread. Well, I can't see it. @WoodiE may be able to help. It may be something about the photo format. Idk 🤷‍♂️.

Hey @FREEDOM83

Firstly, awesome 80 mate. Looks great. I found your thread to see more photos. You should add a link to the thread, to your rotm post so people's can see it in full.

Secondly, Just in case you haven't noticed, your entry hasn't worked for some reason. If you look it's not in the running tally at the started of the rotm thread. Well, I can't see it. @WoodiE may be able to help. It may be something about the photo format. Idk 🤷‍♂️.
Wow. I didn't catch that. Yeah, that's weird his pic isn't in the running.

Hey @FREEDOM83

Thank you, I already added the link to the photo, let's see if everything is correct now, thank you!

Thank you, I already added the link to the photo, let's see if everything is correct now, thank you!
Freedom - your post is getting votes, but it's not showing on in the list of photos at the top due to your image being a link to an outside server.

The photo needs to be attached / upload into the post for the image to show up at the top of the contest thread.

Back