Sold / Found Wanted... Painter for a buggy body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badsneaker

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Isn't there someone here who paints bodies for a fee? I need a buggy body painted for my MP6 Inferno. Shoot me a PM or reply to this post with a price if you're out there.

Thanks

You may pm a mod and ask them to move this to either the Paint section or Want to Buy Section.

4u2nv does a good job.

PM buggyracer28, Candyman, or ImBroken. I've personally had a body done by Candyman and he did a great job.

May want to ask NCNitro as well.

Wow, that jonesy didn't last long, did he?

Wow, that jonesy didn't last long, did he?
LOL.. Wow.. I didnt even notice that.

As far as paint, I have to pass right now. I'm got way to much stuff going on right now. Maybe in like a month I can consider it, but right now, I'm swamped with the move.
Theres alot of good painters on here. As for a free paintjob, I doubt it, but ya can try. If looking for a cheap body to be painted, just go to your LHS and buy a couple cans of lexan paint and give it a try.

He was a banee trying to sneak back in. Well he was on vacation and tried to come back in.

Andy, he's not looking for one to be painted for free, he is looking for someone to paint one for a fee

I am up to my neck in lids right now, so unfortunately I wouldnt be able to help ya out either for at least a month, maybe longer. sorry.

I'll vouch for NCNitro, his work is top notch!!

LMAO, I wish lol.
485015rasta.gif

Andy, he's not looking for one to be painted for free, he is looking for someone to paint one for a fee
I need to slow down..lol..:bowned: Thanks for pointing it out to me..lol..

Free for a fee maybe...

No I can wait, its a project anyways. The body I have is not too bad, I can touch it up some. What is the going rate for something cool, and where can I see some examples?

Thanks guys!

(FREE thats FUNNY!) You have to admit though-looking at my 1st post quickly, it does look like I'm asking for a free paint job!!

OK, I'm in. I'm a rarity, I guess. I've got nothing on my bench right now. You can see my works in my gallery, or just search my name in the Body Shop forum. I'm pretty sure everything I've painted is somewhere in there.
If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

Candy man does awesome work!! Definatly look into having him do one up for ya!

I have someone from the board here that is going to do it.

I say we have a little guessing game.

I will have the body painted to the scheme I choose, when its done and on my buggy I will post the pics, and everyone here will have to guess who painted it.

Sound good? Its gonna be a little while, I'm ordering the body next week.

Stay tuned....

Status
Not open for further replies.