Up to two upgrades so far

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srusinek

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The first upgrade was the outerwears pull start cover and today I just ordered the tgn redneck air filter. Somewhere along the line I'm going to get the exhaust which I found online for about 90 bucks for the hpi one. This is getting addictive. LOL.

I'm next lol I am looking into the ss one but don't want a used one being that I.could be buying a very expensive headache

I can see that happening. Mixing the fuel and oil wrong, running the engine way too lean, not cleaning the air filter and the list can go on and on. Looking back I'm very glad and very satisfied that I bought my baja new and not used. I'll take the rear diff being low on fluid over a worn engine any day of the week. I also learned a very important lesson. When you have the chance of buying something you always wanted but have the opportunity to buy something different, don't do it. I could've bought about 3 more cars give or take but it would not have been as satisfying as buying what I really wanted.

Yea I'm more of a parking lot basher but I take care of my thing my hpi rs4 looks like the day I bought it new yeah I broke some parts bent a chassy but I bought it all over and made sure it was new now this big investment won't be used Plus they selling them for 700 that's what it cost almost new I'm not gonna buy anything for just 200 bucks off from some one and they used it prolly to the point that if it turns on its a miracle lol but yeah man enjoy I give it two months and I should own one first gotta clear up some bills being that i just bought my Yamaha r1 2011, lol well I'm youngonly 22 so a lot more time to learn this hobby

---------- Post added at 7:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:17 AM ----------

Ps I'm addicted to that New car smell so I love the New out the box smell in my cars in everything is satisfying to see the first mile roll on ur bike in ur car and the first dent in ur rc car

Back