Traxxas Slayer!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the Slashes you are running brushless?

Very nice.... but I am going to stick with the Slash... :D

That would be completely boss if they had it in 4wd!

Still cool though.

The Slayer is 4wd. It's basically a smaller revo

The thing I really like about the Slash is that it is WATERPROOF. I herd a guy saying that he just hoses off the dirt when he's done

Here's my T-maxx with my new Slayer
picture.php

I know I paid too much for the Slayer ($580) But sometimes you just want something NOW

The Slayer is 4wd. It's basically a smaller revo

Yeah, I know that now. Makes me wish I had my revo still... I'd convert it to the shorter arms and smaller tires/wheels. Like a two speed buggy.

Unfortunately, it still has problems that the revo has. My guess is the engine bay bending/engine moving on hard landings issue will be even worse since the truck will smack the ground more often than a revo. At least in full out bash mode.

Picked up one of these today.....just working thru the break in. I went heat cycle cuz I like the results I have had in the past.

Oh yea, I am back into Nitro for now this is the truck I was always trying to build.....it drives more 1:1 style than any other I have driven.

Of course I am already cruising the net looking for some hop ups and new tires and wheels.

;)

TalonOne

OUT

Are the Slashes you are running brushless?

i think two are stock and one is brushless. can you tell which one it is? one of the slashes actually had some servo strippage happening so it was not behaving very well.