Sold / Found Time to change inventory!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CorradoPsi

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
there are a few things i have that i dont need or use anymore, and a few things id like to add to the collection.

Items to go, are:
Xray FK'05 with enough parts to build 1.5 more cars minus a main chassis. there are all the parts needed to set the car up for either carpet or asphalt racing with foam or rubber tires. lots of nice tamale aluminum pieces too. will include parts cases.

Associated BMI racing TC4, in silver carbon fiber. lots and lots of spare parts, comes with original tub chassis as well. 2 full sets of shocks, entire associated spring set, etc.

Much More Racing CTX-C, black with magnetic temp probe. very clean works flawlessly. power leads are changed over to banana plugs. have original packaging.

4-5 packs of IB 4200 matched packs. i have packs ranging from 1.236v-1.243v matched very close. done by Voodoo racing. I've used them for a while, but they are great for offroad racing yet, or someone moving up from lower capacity packs, or for just running around the back yard for long runtimes.

Trinity Dynapulse, the original model with 2 alligator clips, and selectable for 4 or 6 cells. has worked for me great and never had a problem with it, really does help keep your packs performing well. have original packaging

Novak GTX speed control. i have the 4" harness for it. its been used for about a season and a half of stock racing, good condition, the case has a few score marks on the bottom from cutting double sided tape. i dont have original packaging but will include printed off instruction manual and instructions.

Novak Smart Tray equalizing discharger, in excellent condition, in original box, with both plug in wall adapter, and 12v power lead. 0.0v-0.9v cutoff adjustability. I'm not willing to let this go until my NIMH packs are gone!

ITEMS I'm LOOKING FOR

1/10 mamba brushless setup

Much More Racing Silent charger

Nomadio Tranceivers

Core 5000mah lipo packs

Thunder Tiger FM-1e electric motorcycle

Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 4WD electric offroad buggy, preferably the sp model

HPI Baja SS

Sony PS3 60gig or 80gig

I would prefer to trade for the items i want, but everything is open to your offers except for the MMR charger, that is a trade only item. combinations on either my part or yours are welcome.

if you have something you think i might be interested in, feel free to offer. but please keep in mind i prefer to RACE, and i like high end items, so please dont take offense if i snub your traxxas or duratrax offering

Last edited:
All of Chris's stuff is top notch.

hey jeff, thanks for the bump. but it appears nobody here is interested.

I think he was looking for trades, but i'll tell him to post up some prices! The Xray MAY be gone though.

According to the F/S rules, you need to post prices so members can pay cash for a part they need if they don't have anything to trade for it.
Please edit your post to show prices you will accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back