The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a MERV
zippy 2200mah 2cell lipo
Proline body
photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

A Soda Stream Machine and Syrup.

You use it yet? What syrup did you get? Let us know if its cool and if it tastes good. I've heard alot of people, mainly Bob and Tom on the radio talk about them.

@nodsterr congrats on the merv!

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried the Diet Dr. Pete syrup and it tasted as good as Diet Dr. Pepper, Lloyd.

Last edited:
Sodastream, man that takes me back about 25 years.

A tekin hotwire setup for the RX8 and tie rod and steering link ends for the RC8.2e

Two feet of flexible ducting, a football and three pairs of low cut socks.

Sounds like you're going to have an interesting time, tonight, Bart.....

Sounds like you're going to have an interesting time, tonight, Bart.....

The ducting is for the hood in the kitchen, the football because it was a steal. At 100kr(20$) for a regulation size Wilson football, I could not not buy it. I needed the socks as well.

Last edited:
Killer RC splitters

Slipper clutch assembly for emaxx

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

The ducting is for the hood in the kitchen, the football because it was a steal. At 100kr(20$) for a regulation size Wilson football, I could not not buy it. I needed the socks as well.

Why did you have to go and explain it. It was more fun before you did.... :D

Lol, I know.

It did sound like the makings of an interesting evening that's for sure.

I grabbed some exhaust gaskets for the XXL and the guy at my LHS gave me a free gal of Sidewinder 30%.

150lbs of ice to last through the weekend, filled up the jeep with $3 gas, 3 5gal gas cans for the generator, $150 groceries. Heading up to the off road park for the weekend.

150lbs of ice to last through the weekend, filled up the jeep with $3 gas, 3 5gal gas cans for the generator, $150 groceries. Heading up to the off road park for the weekend.

Where is the offroad park?