The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
parts for my runaway REVO.

Spam! (Spam and eggs are a father's day tradition here.)

A couple cases, mounts and tools for the GoPro. I need to stay off Amazon and eBay for a while. :D

28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later on bluray
Extreme strength Velcro
Preordered Avengers Age of Ultron and Ex Machina on bluray
Google Chromecast thingy

I bent the steering link 90 degrees and pulled the pivot balls out of the pillow block. It made a nice solid thump when it hit my neighbors truck.

40 more bags of black earth for the raspberry, and potato portion of the garden. That makes 160 bags bags of dirt this year alone. It should all be worth it though, we have, cherry tomatoes, beefstake tomatoes, white potatoes, sweet potatoes, raspberries, musk melon watermelon, green beans, yellow beans, yellow onions,red onions, green and yellow peppers, ancho peppers, jalapeno peppers, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, an assortment of herbs, and one dill weed.

I do have my work cut out for me this summer!

Please! No more mention of berries......I planted those damn Strawberrys the nieces and nephews brought home, and all that happened was a fricken bear moved into my pasture someplace, I've already let off 2 bear bangers, and multiple fireworks.

He was probably there all the time, but now he's got something to risk his neck for, little does he know my mom won't let me out right shoot him dead, but I can let off in his general direction with my 7mm.......yeah, the one that make my shoulder sore.

Last edited:
MAXAMPS 3S hard case battery for my YETI and LIPO bag I went with the smaller MAH so I could get the hard case.I hope this battery is worth it I only went with 1 to try it out.

MAXAMPS 3S hard case battery for my YETI and LIPO bag I went with the smaller MAH so I could get the hard case.I hope this battery is worth it I only went with 1 to try it out.

Let's us know what you think, I googled them, and came up with over priced for what it is reviews, it caught fire reviews, and sponsored reviews.

I'm trying revolectrix, cause of greywolfs link.

I will I was leery because of the price but I got tired of trying to find a 3S hard case to fit the YETI 1/10 I am currently running the 2S Venom hard case in it. I looked at the SMC 3S but they where 2MM to big for the battery tray. MaxAmps had a good warranty and a guaranteed fit policy so that was my main reason for going with them.

Let's us know what you think, I googled them, and came up with over priced for what it is reviews, it caught fire reviews, and sponsored reviews.

I'm trying revolectrix, cause of greywolfs link.

Where are you getting them from? I googled them and got the Singapore store is there a US shop? I may order one for comparison, I liked the price.

Last edited:
You can order from the US shop, but it will still come from Singapore, I think all that happens is they'll place the order for you. I just ordered from the Singapore site though. I ordered diamond labels, next I wanna try the silvers labels.

Cool I will give them a try also and let you all know how they work.

How about these as a comparison.

http://www.store.revolectrix.com/Products/LiPO-Batteries/TURBOCHARGE-4000mAh-2S-50C-LiPO-HARDCASE

These are the ones I ordered from Max amps:
http://www.maxamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=Lipo-5450HC-111-Yeti-Pack

I know the numbers between the 2 are different, make a recommendation on the revolectrix that are close in the numbers and I will gladly give them a try to compare the 2.

Please remember I am looking for a hard case LIPO

Last edited: