The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entry fee into Joe Nall RC aircraft show, and golf cart rental since the pit bike wouldn't start after dragging it all the way down there.
Did you charge the glow ignitor and check the glow plug? Have you changed the fuel to new fuel? Have tied putting the needles back to factory? j/k

LOL, Either I left gas in it with no stabilizer which I doubt, as I'm good about running it dry the last ride of the season, or the ethanol got me again. I get to tear a carb apart to clean it, yay.

You could always soak the carb in old fuel to clean it...

Nah, the pilot jet is so tiny on this thing that the only way to get it truly clean it to tear into it. Had to do it when I bought it as it had been sitting in a garage for a while. Luckily, it's not hard to get to on the pit bike, might take a half hour if that.

^^ I need to do this, one of the two running raptors, the one I just put a used pro-circut T-4 exhaust system on is running pretty bad, I can even get it to idle without messing with the choke...

Another 5 sets of grader blades,and a new 13GPM electric pump for my slip tank.

A RTR Yeti. Well i have an offer pending on one and if that falls through then I am hitting the LHS today.
I blame @WoodiE for this. My youtube playlist has been nothing but Yeti videos ever since the giveaway started.

Did you go with the XL or regular? I am torn between the 2 of them.

Regular. Really more for the aftermarket support. I figure the XL will get some love too but the lions share will be the regular. Well that and the significant price difference. :)

I prefer the 2XL since they are longer at the waist.

Oh the jokes I could go with this one but luckily this is a family friendly forum. :p I figured you wouldn't need the room elsewhere. LOL I had to do it

I was looking toward the XL and was thinking that the regular Yeti would be around longer then the XL probably going to do the Yeti once I get past all this house remodeling my wife has me doing.

Oh the jokes I could go with this one but luckily this is a family friendly forum. :p I figured you wouldn't need the room elsewhere. LOL I had to do it
Trust me, I thought long and hard about it...(No pun intended...yeah, right) but decided to stick with the T-shirt joke. :D

Picked up a card and a Dumbo-plush for my youngest niece's birthday later this month.

As far as the Yetis go, I still like my Twin Hammers. It already has the 2-speed and I like the front cantilever suspension to the coil-overs on the Yeti.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-15-6...blue/5552032.p?id=1219652198789&skuId=5552032

2 of these one for the wife for mothers day and one for me they where on sale for $249, when I bought them. Of course hers worked great mine on the other hand has me slightly pissed, it will not recognize any of my WIFI in the house and when it does it barely picks up. New one will be here Wed., got to love Best Buy they shipping a new one out and a return label for the old one.

The twin hammers is a sweet truck but it always looks so small when i see it in person.. The bash videos i see with the TH show it getting tossed around pretty easy whereas the yeti seems to soak the terrain up more. meh, can't go wrong with either IMO, it just depends on how and where you driv'em.
axial_yeti_comparison_IMG_0005-hoopty.jpg

The twin hammers is a sweet truck but it always looks so small when i see it in person.. The bash videos i see with the TH show it getting tossed around pretty easy whereas the yeti seems to soak the terrain up more. meh, can't go wrong with either IMO, it just depends on how and where you driv'em.
View attachment 15715
Also remember that the Yetis are 1/10 and 1/8 where the Twin Hammers is a 1/12 scale.

Also remember that the Yetis are 1/10 and 1/8 where the Twin Hammers is a 1/12 scale.
Ok, the size makes more sense then. Still haven't run mine. waiting on the weather to clear up