The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently I awoke today from my Nyquil infused stupor to an email from amazon thanking me for my order or orders. Apprently i thought i needed some new scope rings for my .270, a new scope for my .22, a food saver vacuum sealer, a roll of vacuum sealer material, a belkin bluetooth audio module for my jeep, and some mountain house MRE's.

My wife said she saw me fumbling with the ipad, and just had a laugh cuz she wanted the vacuum sealer for the kitchen. Oh well.......

Can I send you my wish list too apline? :D

How well do those MRE's taste?

Compared to military MREs, Mountain House are great.

A Canon EOS T5 kit w/ a EF-s 18-55 & EF 75-300mm lens kit & bag for $476!

My wife & I have been wanting one of these for a while now, It's my/our Christmas to each other this year. :)

And my ebay Knucklehead towers came in, they're near mint!

Last edited:
A Robotic T-Rex for my older niece, presents for my mom and step-dad, and RC4WD 1.9" beadlock hex mounts and LED light string for the Axial Rigid Light Bar mounted on the front bumper of the SCX-10/JK project.

I bought a Louis Vuitton purse today! hmmmm that sounds really bad doesn't it... I bought it for my wife for Christmas. shes gonna flip out when she sees it! That should buy my way outta the dog house at least a few times! >: )

My Losi XXX NT I won on e bay last weekend arrived yesterday. And I also bought a OS .21 for my Jato project!
IMG_1378.JPG
IMG_1377.JPG

Bought two circuit breakers, dryer vent, electric outlet and foam tape. Now the generator is ready to rock this winter! :D