The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3tb external HD
Overland sheepskin seat covers for my xterra

FLM: extended a-arms
FLM: TVPs extended LCG
FLM: motor plate
FLM: servo mounts
FLM: XL bulkheads
FLM: shock towers
FLM: servo plate
FLM: lower arm brace
FLM: LST shock towers
FLM: centre skid plate
"Shiny I'm debating putting it all together and forgoing the anodizing treatment....decisions, decision" I have plastic LST shocks for mock up but I'm leaning towards ordering a set of I-R/C V3s.

Last edited:
With everything I'm dealing with right now I decided to pick up a new hobby that will be good for my R/Cs. I went to lowes and picked up a skil drill press and a 2 year warranty. For the price I am surprised at the quality. It is definitely the best one I have seen in that price range. I've never done any type of fabrication work, so it's all new ground for me, but I must admit it's a lot of fun. I have some questions about some things, but I'll ask in the tool section when I get home.

A drill press is a sweet score man, one day I want to get my hands on a decent metal lath!

A lathe would be real nice too. Next on my list is either a band saw or a lathe, haven't quite made up my mind yet.

I ordered online some, XL HD axles,17mm wheel nuts, a diff case, shock bladders, and shock o-rings. All for the savage flux. I'm ordering parts that I need as well as parts that I want to upgrade and trying to stock pile parts that may break on me. I need a better lhs, that stocks more then traxxas and has better prices.

Also grabbed some worms, smaller hooks, an assortment of jig heads (I had a bunch I just don't know where they went), and a couple of spoons lures. Going fishing this afternoon, hoping for some yellow perch and pickerel. Maybe have a small fish Fry tomorrow with the wife.

Last edited:
Mini 8ight and XXX-S, hopefully shipping won't take too long.

A TiVo Rovio for the house. My old TiVo finally gave up the ghost.

Just scored a second MERV it's pretty beat up, right front a-arms are broken off, body is all but useless, completely ground down to a nub spoiler, everything else seems ok, I think I'll use the stock parts off of my new MERV to fix this lil guy, then at least ill have a spare until I decide to outfit it with some RPM.

Awesome breakfast at the Wyoming Inn, all locally raised / sourced, DELICIOUS!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378135792.015700.jpg

Sent

Oil filter as well as air filter for my wife's car, and a haircut for myself. I also bought some ESPN package that lets me watch college football over here.

Now I need to go buy some breakfast too. Thanks alot Randy.

Ha ha, thanks guys. We brought the rain with us, kinda hung around town today so far since we got in really late. About to head south to try to get some clear skies for photos.

Sent

Pciked up a MGT 8.0 and a duratrax Warhead, to beat the brakes off of.:D the Duratrax Looks brand new, thet MGT has been run but still in pretty good shape.