The Crawl Chronicles

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I really want to go play but it was 114° and I just feel drained. Thanks for sharing the great scenery, it helps!

Nice! I really want to go play but it was 114° and I just feel drained. Thanks for sharing the great scenery, it helps!
Yikes, I can imagine!

We've been getting a nice long break from the heat the past week. Highs have been in the 70's save 80's. Also, gotten some needed rain.
Look Good, this car is amazing dude, good job :cool:
So, does your's!

@StonerRC365 It's the drought that sucks the most. the heat is kind of normal (still sucks). I feel like we are backwards from everyone else, to hot to run in the summer but winter is great.

@StonerRC365 It's the drought that sucks the most. the heat is kind of normal (still sucks). I feel like we are backwards from everyone else, to hot to run in the summer but winter is great.
Yea sorry man that drought has got to be crazy can't imagine. Then some idiot in the woods does something the all hell breaks loose. Crazy. Here got to deal with the crazy humidity open my door go to work at 439-5am and instantly start sweating 😓 its 😝

On the way back to Idaho from Texas there was a huge amount of cars on the side of the highway with the hoods up and steam boiling out. This heat is terrible.

One of the very reasons I haven't ran my baja in awhile. Too damn hot and I believe I would start boiling over myself. ;)

It was still 95 degrees at 10:00 last night. We won't really cool down again until late Sept. early Oct. Gotta win the lottery so I can get outta here!
I agree.

Holly hot guys. I try to start work as early as possible 4-5am so I don't have e to deal wit 80°-100°. And out at 1 I couldn't imagine working out side in 100-120. BLEES YOU ALL. DAM

I feel very fortunate to be in the 60's today, with a bit of rain as well. It's still early July, so I know the heat/humidity will come back with a vengeance.

It was still 95 degrees at 10:00 last night. We won't really cool down again until late Sept. early Oct. Gotta win the lottery so I can get outta here!
Come visit the 406. It cools off at night here. I'll cook ya dinner and maybe we'll go shoot stuff. 😉
And you can take the Taco truk for a spin 🤩
Might have found a new home for my little holmes revolver and mamba micro, too. A package from gspeed showed up today... 🤐

Last edited:
@Pat_ranch That is one hack of a tempting offer for sure! 😍 the wife said she wants to come! Unfortunately it would be one heck of a drive that my tailbone could not handle. After I broke it a couple of years ago, I'm only good for about an hour in the car before it starts killing me. :cry:

Gspeed, hmmmm. 🤔

@Pat_ranch That is one hack of a tempting offer for sure! 😍 the wife said she wants to come! Unfortunately it would be one heck of a drive that my tailbone could not handle. After I broke it a couple of years ago, I'm only good for about an hour in the car before it starts killing me. :cry:

Gspeed, hmmmm. 🤔
It's only 24-ish hours....

Dang guys. I am so jealous! Just went through this thread. Great photography! I am going to have to build a couple crawlers and send to you guys to get some pics for me lol.

I absolutely love crawlers (the look, the customization, the technical driving), but just nowhere to run them where I live. Just like @Doom!, I can't do car rides.

Keep the pics coming! Great thread.

Dang guys. I am so jealous! Just went through this thread. Great photography! I am going to have to build a couple crawlers and send to you guys to get some pics for me lol.

I absolutely love crawlers (the look, the customization, the technical driving), but just nowhere to run them where I live. Just like @Doom!, I can't do car rides.

Keep the pics coming! Great thread.
Yes, please feel free to build scale rigs and send them my way. I will make sure it gets used to is fullest! Don't send them to the other guys, they are more into shelf-terrain 😜

That does completely stinks that you have nowhere close to do these types of crawling!

Back