The 2010 "What I got for Christmas" thread!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothin yet. Havent opened yet. I got my girl a Fly racing sweater, SRH sweater and house shoes. My mom a new digital camera and my dad some nice work boots. I am tired of him wearing mine haha.

I got myself a bunch for christmas so I dont care if I get anything haha. I bought myself a Yamaha sweater, High steer kit, spacers and some 4runner seats for my yota, a Fox hat, and some other misc stuff for my truck.

I was just given the green light to buy one maybe two accessories for my 1:1 :celebrate:

Got a complete set of VP bead lock wheels, DH2's with weights up front and SLW V4's in the rear for my crawler with a complete set of HB Sedonas and Panther F400 custom cut foams all the way around. gonna need a wider off set up front though.

I got (from me) some 2.2 Pitbull tires and my dad put money into my account for a new crawler lid...

Pair of Nike winter gloves
Pair of Dockers slippers
Charging dock for my Droid X (actually got two.. one goes to the wife by default - the one she got for me) :)
Set of small pliers/cutters
New Hammer
Set of ratcheting tie-downs :shrug: Apparently my wife thinks I haul things. I dont' quite understand that one.
A juice machine
12" Dewalt compound miter saw. Nice. Too bad it's gonna sit in the box for about two years or so.

I scored a Blu Ray player, a wireless rear speaker setup for my surround sound system, some Slash 4X4 parts, tires for the buggy and slash, iTunes gift card, Ryobi Lithium Ion Cordless Drill for the RC rigs.....and a bunch of small stuff to round it out.

We had a great Christmas this year....

The wife got a Nikon D3000 Digital Camera with all the fixins...

I scored a Blu Ray player, a wireless rear speaker setup for my surround sound system, some Slash 4X4 parts, tires for the buggy and slash, iTunes gift card, Ryobi Lithium Ion Cordless Drill for the RC rigs.....and a bunch of small stuff to round it out.

We had a great Christmas this year....

The wife got a Nikon D3000 Digital Camera with all the fixins...

The Ryobi's are nearly unbeatable when it comes to cordless drills. I put a brand new one on the trunk of my parents car and for got about it one time, then left for town and never saw it again :hehe:

My dad just suprised me with two tubes for the front tires (27" Maxxas Bighorns) for my Teryx, they both have plugs in them at the moment that leak.

Ended up with $150, stocking stuffers, camo thermals, work gloves, shaving stuff, bunch of taco bell and burger king gift cards and a couple other small things. Sweet Christmas :)

Just made me some tagliatelle on my pasta machine, man that is some good stuff. Much more bite to it than dried and what they try to pass off as fresh pasta in the supermarket coolers. It's so easy it's almost like cheating, I'm hooked.

I've had enough pork for this month, thank you very much. It was time for some Italian flavor. The Christmas food in this country is damn heavy, but soo tasty. Mmmmmm roast duck. :D

I just need to stay away from the deserts section of my cook book, tiramisu and panna cotta taste just a little to great for my figure. :)

Did I mention how much I love roast duck?

From the wife and kids....

Team Chase 5T Roll Cage
Team Chase Mud Guard
Can of Slim Jim's
Turtle Beach Phones for the 360
Christmas Story Boxers (WTF?)

I will post the rest once the in-laws leave this evening.

To finish it off....

Back to the Future Trilogy on Blu-Ray
GT5
Stanley little tripod LED flashlight thingy
XBox 360 Halo Reach Controller

Last edited:
You don't have to tell me about Scandinavian Christmas food, neobart. I grew up on it, and I sure do miss it.
The meats, the breads, the cookies, the chocolates and the candies. Wow, it was endless and delicious.
The only thing I NEVER ate was Lutefisk. When that was boiling, the whole house would smell like an old gym sock.

Well, so far I've gotten 2 phone calls, a gift card to HobbyTown U.S.A. and a common cold.

Last edited:
From the wife and kids....

Turtle Beach Phones for the 360

Mine arent the same ones but they kick ass! I can't believe how much of a difference it makes playing mw2 with them on, can really hear someone sneaking up really clearly now. So awesome!

Mine arent the same ones but they kick ass! I can't believe how much of a difference it makes playing mw2 with them on, can really hear someone sneaking up really clearly now. So awesome!

I can't wait to play black ops. Maybe tomorrow I will get a chance.

Remind me never to eat Lutefisk then. :hehe:

Hmmm... what can I juice around here? ... :)

I have a basket of Tangelos and apples. The Tangelos are VERY sweet and super juicy.

Remind me never to eat Lutefisk then. :hehe:
NEVER eat Lutefisk.
It has to soak in water that you change twice a day, for a week, before it's boiled.
It's cured in Lye, and we don't know why, but you won't die.
The soaking is to get the Lye out.
It's supposed to be a major holiday delicacy. Disgusting stuff.
Let me remind you again.
NEVER eat Lutefisk.

I got a nasty stomach virus, that included projectile vomiting, and frequent number 3, two late notices from the hospital, and a phone call from the cable company. Man I'm lucky! :\

Back