SWX Chassis is on!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flm_savage

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I finally got back from offshore this morning and i was able to get some work done on the axial. I apologize for the cell phone pictures but i still haven't gotten my camera battery from smaxxin yet. Hopefully you can get an idea of what i am working with now. Let me just say that i love this chassis. The fit and finish was spot on and tweaking it will be very simple. It may just be the "new part feeling" but it really seems to glide over obstacles now instead of leaning and jerking over them. I am very impressed with it and am glad i bought it. There is still alot of work to do on it but i spent all my rc money on new tools today so it will be a few weeks before she gets anything else.

IMG00121.gif

IMG00115.gif

IMG00116.gif

IMG00118.gif

IMG00117.gif

IMG00120.gif

IMG00119.gif

IMG00122.gif

Looks good that SWX chassis is a very good choice, big improvment over stock for sure...

100% better than stock, looks good Kurt.

thanks. i will get some decent pictures up as soon as i can. i am loving the truck.

i need a body tho....... the warthog is nice but not big enough for me.

yeah look at the grappler or even the ckrc bug body's, the bugs are back in stock now.

Looks great, it's smaller than it looks in the Axial marketting photos, it's just such a shame that motor gap is too short to get my cobalt 7T in or I'd get one in a heartbeat...

It's looking good Kurt, hopefully we can do another gtg in the near future.

we need to plan one. i want to do some real crawling this time. know any place we can crawl? The camp was pretty freakin fun and i think next time we should have a bonfire with dogs and burgers or something.

you got any time frame in mind? Both of my trucks will be operational this weekend.

Yall just let me know.....

How about a friday and saturday? Maybe the 29th and 30th?

I gotta work on the 29th.....

5th and 6th?

That sounds pretty good to me..... any ideas where?

We need to find some rocks or a riverbed somewhere. I bet charlie knows where the rocks are. Maybe we can all meet up at the trailer-park where he lives with his mom and ask him.

Maybe chip knows of a place....

new shoes
IMG00136.gif

IMG00137.gif

IMG00138.gif

nice and narrow! looks good.

That new chassis is SWEET!!!

thanks man, its killing me not to have my camera battery right now. there are so many good pictures i want to take. Hopefully i can get them up soon.

the chassis works great and the truck needs an hour or so of dialing in. Going to switch to a mamba max and 4S next month. stay tuned. :D

Dont you mean 3S, the Mamba Max is not rated for 4S as far as I know.

The new shoses look great and will make a big difference.:D

Nope, its getting 4s :D Its not rated for it but it will handle it just fine as long as the bec is disabled.