Super Bowl Party Here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't agree more and if it were me and there wasn't so much on the line, he would be warming the bench.
This what I really admired about Belicheck. He's benched key players, for internal disciplinary reasons, regardless of how big the game is. He benched 2 big play makers from 2 separate Super Bowls! No explanations was ever given as to the reason why. No other coach in NFL history, would have the 🏈 to do this!

Now that the season is over, lets hope the Kelce/Swift saga disappears.
Not that it was a heroic achievement.

Now that the season is over, lets hope the Kelce/Swift saga disappears.
Not that it was a heroic achievement.
It's a fairytale happy ending. I bet we'll have 10 books and 2 movies by December.

AEAC1530-CE8F-47E9-9704-B1EEEEBF6A6F.jpeg

+1
I don't think she's hot, but I do think she's attractive. However, ugly is absolutely not a word I would use to describe TS. Now, her buddy, Ice Spice, on the other hand...eek!
View attachment 181488
Her ugly is inside. Tell the world her carbon footprint and it's starts oozing out. 😝🤐

I'm no T Swift fan by any stretch, but ugly? I mean you should have seen me hunting hogs in the bar when I was a young private in the Army.
I got news for ya my man, any body that wears 14 layers of makeup rest assured is covering a whole lot of ugly.

Last edited: