Super Bowl Party Here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7AD7F681-6AE4-4372-A59C-4C1A38E0A214.jpeg

Best two teams to play the super bowl, I love it when it’s close. 👍🏼
Agree. While KC played really bad football in the beginning, I knew Mahomes was going to crank it up at some point. However, I was more impressed with how KC's defense really stepped it up, and ultimately held a very good SF offense to just 1 TD.

As they always do, I mentioned above, they are either strong in the first half and fall asleep the second
or not show up the first half and play some football in the second.

As they always do, I mentioned above, they are either strong in the first half and fall asleep the second

Well there's no point in wearing yourself out early. 🤣

Mahomes is like Brady. They have this talent/ability/gift to be able to turn a game around at any given point. Still too early to say if Mahomes will overtake Brady as the GOAT, but if he can sustain his skill and success, he's surely on his way.

At only 28 years old, he definitely has a shot.
They pulled it together, I'm proud of them.
Purdy is a upcoming star. He'll be up there soon enough.

At only 28 years old, he definitely has a shot.
Absolutely, but look what happened to Tiger Woods. Every indicator predicted he would overtake and dwarf Jack Nicklaus' success. But, one single event ultimately led to his complete collapse from greatness.
Having talent is one thing; sustaining that talent well beyond what's considered "your prime" is a whole different story.

Breydon said KC took it easy in the first half and let the 49ers wear themselves out 🙂

Next order of business, convince Travis Kelce he is in a world of hurt...

FB_IMG_1707609606869.jpg

Thank you Chiefs, we are all taking the day off.

IMG_1291.JPG

Last edited: