Super Bowl Party Here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea
Super bowl

Completely forgot to tune in and watch the puppy bowl

😂😂😂
I’m just here for the wings
53F34029-8CC3-4930-B7A5-9ED959F80428.jpeg

I'm amazed CMC got back up after having his left leg bent like that. Then he runs the ball on the very next play!

Then gets a TD!

Beast!

Along with raffles, she wins these things quite often. But, I tell people her biggest win, by far, is me 😆
Not being weird but I don't doubt that my friend.
But if somebody would please give the Chiefs a call and say HEY, you are in the Superbowl, you can start playing now.

Not being weird but I don't doubt that my friend.
But if somebody would please give the Chiefs a call and say HEY, you are in the Superbowl, you can start playing now.
At 10-0, this game ain't over by a long shot. Mahomes is most dangerous when he starts playing street football. It's like when Brady played: the game ain't over until the clock says its over.

I'm amazed CMC got back up after having his left leg bent like that. Then he runs the ball on the very next play!

Then gets a TD!

Beast!
He's a robot. Only explanation.

He's a robot. Only explanation.
That's just it.....he's actually not. Computers are predictable and rigid in their ways due to their programming. Mahomes adjusts on the fly and completely unpredictable. I think even to himself a lot of times.

If KC doesn't score, Mrs. X will win another pot!

EDIT: This is why I hate the auto post merging. These are 2 separate posts with 2 completely different demeanor. As a single post, the flow is sporadic and doesn't mesh.

Dang it! Lost another $200 in the final 30sec!

Last edited:
Well, at least they scored. Hate watching one sided games. Unless my team is winning 🤪

Chiefs either play like crap the first half and come back the second half or kick arse the first half then lay down and go to sleep.
Mahomes hasn't thrown to Kelse nearly as much as he has in past games.

Chiefs either play like crap the first half and come back the second half or kick arse the first half then lay down and go to sleep.
Mahomes hasn't thrown to Kelse nearly as much as he has in past games.
I can't tell, but I'm sure SF is smothering the hell out of Kelce

Kelce was pissed at Andy Reid. Bumped into him and yelled at him right on the sideline. Pretty disrespectful IMO.