Soooo thinking of quitting my job?? Hmmm

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Good paying job good benefits where I work in the mine. But think screw it I want to become a super hero. I feel like I’m Batman. YES!!! I am I’ll no longer be just a citizen I will fight other super hero’s and protect citizens.. So look 👀 out for me in ur hood if something is going down.. 🧛🏿‍♀️

Good paying job good benefits where I work in the mine. But think screw it I want to become a super hero. I feel like I’m Batman. YES!!! I am I’ll no longer be just a citizen I will fight other super hero’s and protect citizens.. So look 👀 out for me in ur hood if something is going down.. 🧛🏿‍♀️

You can't be a superhero until you've overcome an extreme tragedy, or been mutated, so what's it gonna be?

The flying T-Rat
tom and jerry cat GIF by Boomerang Official

The flying T-Rat
tom and jerry cat GIF by Boomerang Official
Hmmm 🤔 great idea TRATMOBILE
I just got my ass kicked by 3 guys then got car jacked. Where were you?
I’m running late ⏰
I always knew I was different, at work bosses always want to make mericals. I say to them dose it look like I have a letter S on my chest, NO I’m no Superman. So now I know I’m Batman.

Started reading that in my own voice after the YES! I always tickle myself when I say that. Like verbally announcing that I just had an idea and simultaneously confirming and validating my other person.

Edit, like this: https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxZx4fnuVO5EK2kygP3_UOTunWU05KA52a?feature=shared
😶

Anyone ever see the series 'Greatest American Hero' from the late 70's, early 80's maybe? Dude had a pair of P.J.s that made him fly. That's how I'd be as a superhero.

Back