sup all i am new and here is my micro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballerx

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey all whats up my name is anthony and i am new here. i am trying to upload my micro lets see if it works.

ok it worked now ill tell u what i am running. first my micro is 2wd running on stock motor and 7.2 standerd battery. the esc and reciver are from my duratrax evader thats about it. But i just striped my pinnion lol o well.

later anthony

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 140
Welcome bro! Good to see another Humboldt local posting on RCNT. How does it handel with a battery that big?

for 2wd and a big battery it runs good. the only bad thing is that i have to charge the battery on the car cuz everying and the battery is superglued on there lol. runs like a champ tho

(lol..........funny hb1111).what kind of micro is that ¿?¿?¿?

Welcome! That thing is pretty funny looking with the huge ass Batt! How does it run like that?

Ill bet you can run for an hour or longer with that bad-boy,
Are you sure you striped the gear or did you melt it?

Welcome to RCNT

it is a micro rs4, made by hpi. check out their site at www.hpiracing.com go into the english version, then kits and rtr's and then on-road electrics, and it'll be there! phew, good luck! I can't give a direct link b/c they use flash or something...

ight .........he must have made some rea;;y different mods cause it dont look nuttin like a micro RS4.................

Back