Smitty's ultimate thread.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take some pics withthewifes phones little later, this phone isn't worth taking pictures with, I think it's like2mp lmao
The screen looks holographic tilting it the right way too lol
In September in using my bonus fora new phone
I've used 0.2 MP before...

Yea ivebeen there done that as well lol
So today ibroughtthe tmaxx out for the first time, she moves!!!! She runs and drives, almost did a wheelie, but wouldn't idle when at temp so pretty sure she needs a replacement. Totally different animal compared to my lsp. I didn't run the tmaxx that much due to the fact that it wouldn't idle and that the rx and battery were just sitting on the truck.

Once therestofmy crap comes in the mail I'll returning her and see if I can get her to idle, if not ill see if I can get it to idleenough to atleastget a little play out of it

Yea ivebeen there done that as well lol
So today ibroughtthe tmaxx out for the first time, she moves!!!! She runs and drives, almost did a wheelie, but wouldn't idle when at temp so pretty sure she needs a replacement. Totally different animal compared to my lsp. I didn't run the tmaxx that much due to the fact that it wouldn't idle and that the rx and battery were just sitting on the truck.

Once therestofmy crap comes in the mail I'll returning her and see if I can get her to idle, if not ill see if I can get it to idleenough to atleastget a little play out of it
Sounds good :)