sleeve pincher

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gta18

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
HI, I was wondering if any of you guys has tried using the sleeve pincher/ resizer?
I boucht one from ebay and planning to use it on my loose compression s25.
any reviews would be nice.
p.s.
am still waiting for the package to come in.

I haven't seen any reviews on them, but would like to find out. Definitely let us know how it works out for you. How loose is your sleeve now?

was looking at it on ebay 2 let me now how it works i now some 1 said u have to be careful not to pinch it to much or u well damge the sleeve let us now how it works :cheers:

Take your time when doing it, because if you pinch too much the engine will be ruined. I've also heard to pinch in a few spots, but I'd say thats pushing it. Definatly let us know how it goes!

the sleeve and piston is very loose that the piston goes al the way up the sleeve with very little force. I got it as a replacement from hpi. they said its not loose compression, but i got tired of mailing it back to them so decided just to try the sleeve pincher. Am still waiting until now.

But am thinking if I pinch the sleeve just right, would it not goback to its former size once it has been heated up and ran again? Well it's just a thought...... We'll find out till i try it myself on how long the pinched sleeve would last.
If not then, am thinkng of buying a new picco 26 or anything bigger and has a good bang for my buck. :)

I'll let you guys know whatever comes up.

Back