Sold / Found Schumacher Fusion21 & Kyosho FW04 F/S

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diver6127

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Schumacher Fusion21 & Kyosho FW04 F/S - Pics added! not 56K friendly

For sale is a Schumacher Fusion21.

This car was used mostly for clubraces and a little parking lot bashing. I will sell it RTR with a Futaba 2PL radio and failsafe or as ARR. Just add your radio and receiver.

The engine has barely 1/2 gallon through it of 20% ByronsRace fuel. The engine was broken in to spec according to manufacturer and has never over heated. I ran it a little rich since break-in. I also switched out the rear wishbones to the Schumacher R12 so that regular foams can be used instead of those with a 2degree offset. I will include a drivebelt and brandnew set of foams with it (37 shore rear-30 mm/ 40 shore front -26mm). It comes with a mercedes clk body (used) and an unpainted but masked F150 racing body.

The only thing that needs to be changed are the engine block mounting screws on the bottom. They were ground down when I had clearance issues while racing and the foams went too low because I was using a soft compound.

Before being purchased, I will put the car up on my setup board and get the alignment to race specs.

What will be included in the package is as follows:
  • Spare drive belt
  • New set of foams
  • Spare body
  • OFNA failsafe
  • 5 cell 1400 mah hump pack/futaba switch with charging option. No need to take the pack out.

I don't have pics of it YET. I am in the process of cleaning it up and making sure it is in running order. Give me a couple of days to get the pics up. I will only accept Paypal; Money Order or Certified Bank check.

RatzoRc, Team17 710Baby and sl0eg1n have seen this car in action as well as raced against it. I am sure they can vouch for it (be kind fellas!).

RTR = $300
ARR = $250

Not all prices are written in stone, I will work with you. If purchased at my requested prices, shipping will be included. Anything significantly less than my asking price will require you to pay for shipping. USPS will most likely be used. Insurance is extra.

Next item for sale is an ARR Kyosho FW04 onroad car. It's one of those "funny sized" cars. Much like the HPI SuperNitro. It comes with the GS15 engine and 2 speed. It is the special edition that is currently being sold on Tower hobbies. I will include a custom airbrushed NSX body with this car that has yet to be mounted. I used this car for racing as well. It has a Viper GTS body on it right now. Only damage to this car are the ribs on the rims. The rims don't need to be replaced, they're still useable and still have life on the rubber slicks. I can't put this car up on my setup board but I can get it "close" to spec with my RPM camber tool.

The price on this car is $100

IF you buy both of these cars, I will include another rceiver for the Kyosho FW04 so you can use it on both cars. Just get another crystal for the car.

I will sell both cars for $400 RTR, including shipping. I will only accept Paypal; Money Order or Certified Bank check.

AGAIN, give me a couple of days for pics. I am in the process of making sure these cars are in running order. Retuning will be in order once received. If local pickup is possible, I will knock off what would've been paid for shipping and only charge you a handshake.

Sorry guys, NO TRADES Only trades accepted are of the legal tender variety. I figured I'd give you guys first crack at these cars before they go off to Ebay.

Last edited:
TTT ... if there are no signs of interest, this will go to ebat by monday morning(3/14)

Diver can you hook me up with pics of the FW04?

not a prob jon ... i'll send it this afternoon. gotta find the camera cable. DAMN, I hate it when I clean the room. can't find anything!

Diver6127 said:
not a prob jon ... i'll send it this afternoon. gotta find the camera cable. DAMN, I hate it when I clean the room. can't find anything!
Hey at least you have a cam. I am still trying to get one.

Jon, pics sent. There's 11 of them.

Well, here are the pics:

Fusion21
fusion21 001.jpg

fusion21 002.jpg

fusion21 003.jpg

fusion21 004.jpg

fusion21 005.jpg

fusion21 006.jpg

fusion21 007.jpg

fusion21 008.jpg

fusion21 009.jpg

This last pic is of the fusion next to my Serpent710 (left & NOT FOR SALE just to show that it is a 1/10 scale car, only with a .21 engine.

Kyosho FW04
fw04 001.jpg

fw04 002.jpg

fw04 003.jpg

fw04 004.jpg

fw04 005.jpg

fw04 006.jpg

fw04 007.jpg

fw04 008.jpg

fw04 009.jpg

fw04 010.jpg

fw04 011.jpg

Hey Jeremy I would take it but I am waiting on my taxes to come in and I need top make sure I am even steven with another member. I will let you know.

Not a prob Jon. If you are interested in the Kyosho, let me know. I will hold on to that one for you. It's the Schumacher Fusion21 that I really want to move asap.

Diver6127 said:
Not a prob Jon. If you are interested in the Kyosho, let me know. I will hold on to that one for you. It's the Schumacher Fusion21 that I really want to move asap.
Thank you my friend. If you have a buyer for it by all means sell it! I just would like to get another onroad. I will let you know!

This is a great member fellas. Honest and true. :cheers:

Thanks for the kind words Jon. I hate to see these cars go but I have to. Gotta concentrate on the racing this season. I don't have any time to just bash in the park anymore. I got bit hard by the racing bug last year and these cars are hard to race unless it's a "club race." With the Team RCNT being established and my love fr racing growing, something's gotta give. These are the lowest on the racing totem pole so they gotta go.

TTT - Bumpity bump bump bump! 3 days left before hitting eBay.

ttt - got some inquiries but nothing serious. Anyone interested?

ttt - 2 days left before I send it off to eBay

TTT - let me know if there is some interest because it'll go to eBay tomorrow evening.

Here we go again ... bump again. Doesn't look too good. So I'm pretty sure that it will go off to eBay tomorrow. Chime in guys. A PM is all I need to keep it here on RCNT.

Ok, this item is going off to eBay. Mods, can you please lock this thread.
If anyone is still interested and PM's me before 5PM est (3/15/05) I will keep it off eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back